The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

dry ice bombs

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haha we used to make draino-bombs but it wasnt like that. We leaned over the edge of some ledge and screwed the cap on and just dropped it so there was no chance of it exploding in our hands. Good fun though. Them suckers are loud :rocks:

that vid should be used for a vonage commercial..."people do stupid things..." ROFL

A guy did get a Darwin Award for doing that. He thought it was a good idea to use boiling water in a 2-litre bottle, and held it between his legs while he screwed the cap on.

Definitely got arrested for that in high school. The high school science experimetn excuse just didnt keep me out of handcuffs. Dont try this at home kids!

i did that once...it didn't go off, we tried to run it over, got bored and left...we came back later that night it still had'nt gone off so no one was hurt :thumb:

Those are classic. I used to get them to scare half my neighborhood. You have to screw those caps on tight or else they just leak. That could be why it didn't go off at first maybe.

boostineklipz said:
Definitely got arrested for that in high school. The high school science experimetn excuse just didnt keep me out of handcuffs. Dont try this at home kids!

or....at school apparently OMG :cry: :shhh:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back