The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Dropping Intake charge.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TSIAWDTalon

20+ Year Contributor
Jun 21, 2002
Greensburg, Kentucky
The other day I was looking through SCC and found an advertisement for a intercooler mounted nitrous system. The basic idea was to spray the front of the intercooler to freeze it, therfore dropping the temp. NX was offering a free system to anyone who could come up with a good name for it. The best they could do was the N-tercooler. (pretty good I thought). Anyhow, what is to stop you from mounting your purge kit to spray the front of the intercooler? Would this not give the same effect? Everytime I have seen the system purge, it blows the old nitrous out of the lines, and a big cloud of fresh nitrous comes out.

Any thoughts?

Justin

some people actually do do that, mount the purge there.. makes sense to me.. I like the n-tercooler idea BUT I think if your going to shoot the nitrous might as well do direct injection and use it for the all around purpose of nitrous rather then just cooling reasons

nos..too expensive to just blow over anintercooler. plus the sulfer cant be a good thing on aluminum fins..make it look bad. C02 runs cold...why not spray that on the intercooler...much cheaper

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back