The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Driving Habits: University Survey

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kai Hefner

Freelancer
Jun 21, 2018
Calgary, AB_Canada
Hey all, it's gotten crazy around here lately. Apologies if I'm taking longer than expected on anything.

One of the things keeping me busy is my 4th year engineering design project. Along with 2 other uWaterloo students, we are looking into solutions to monitor the health and well-being of drivers. We are mostly focusing on health related conditions that would require the need for medical attention, but we are also considering monitoring alcohol and drug impairments. Since any device that invades the driver would be controversial, we created a survey to analyze some driving habits, and gauge your opinions on increased sensors in automobiles. I figure since you all are drivers (some of us just builders LOL), that you would be able to provide some valuable information for our survey.

I hope is goes without saying but please approach the survey from a neutral point of view. This is an opinion survey, but try your best to be fair and honest with your responses. This helps us maintain the integrity of our data, and will hopefully lead to a better design solution. Only do the survey once, but feel free to send it to anyone who can assist in this survey. Please take your time with it, it's not that long.
Detecting Health Parameters While Driving Survey

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back