The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

drivetrain NOISE

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drifte

20+ Year Contributor
May 12, 2003
Cedar Falls, Iowa
My drivetrain makes a lot of noises, like grinding noises. when im engine breaking somewhat, it makes the most noise. And it doesnt like to hold a steady speed. its like excelerate or decelerate, but not much else. kinda bucks in parlking lots, maybe its just me idk. but whats all the noise. sounds like maybe my driveshaft carrier bearings.

[solved]
driveshaft carrier bearings. Bucking was due to bad tb components.

are you very sure of this. because it always made some noise, even beofre i rebuilt everything. and i just payed to ahve my driveshaft yolk deal replaced, and i know it had fluid. i already talked to chrysler, they wont replace anything. the recall was performed once. how long you think this will last? i only have one car, and a daily commute of about 40miles. OMG

clever :rolleyes:

what i ment was, does the tranny have a little whine to it or anything else? i dont have my carpet in, so im wondering if i just hear things you normally woudnt...i can only hope

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back