The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Drink of choice while working on a DSM?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Usually water or Redbull (sugarfree) but if I'm in an alcoholic mood it's either caribou lou, a mix of vodka-water-and crystal light (it's a healthy alcoholic drink)
or.....
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I usually set up to drink something like a coke or something like that.

But my car always has this in mind.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

DSM's should come equipped with a mini fridge under the car. Since we're always under there haha

I like arnold palmer's or Squirt. I also wont work on my car without a fan. Could be freezing and I find a way to sweat.

Red Bull Sugarfree when I start, water in the middle, Capt. and Coke Zero when I'm done.

I stick to arizonas, or the $1 brisk liters from 7-11... And for the record the correct recipe for caribou lou is 151 rum, pineapple juice, and malibu rum.. Seriously, Check the Tech N9ne song, "caribou lou"

Oooh vanilla coke!!! Only place I get it from is sonic

I love ocean water from sonic. I dont have one super close to my house tho.:mad:

I stick to arizonas, or the $1 brisk liters from 7-11... And for the record the correct recipe for caribou lou is 151 rum, pineapple juice, and malibu rum.. Seriously, Check the Tech N9ne song, "caribou lou"

Lol I used to like his music.

Wow, I tend to drink whatever beer i have in my fridge at the time, which is either Budweiser(due to my brother) DosXX, Summer Shandy, Sunset Wheat.

Water if I feel dehydrated that day due to working out, if not h2o it will be number of gatorade if i have any at the time!

I drink any type of cold beer that is stocked up in my beer fridge in the garage. I also don't have to worry about it being too hot or cold since the garage is climate controlled.

I stick with water. I have one of the huge 52 oz X-treme gulp jugs, i load it up with ice and then fill it with water. Really helps to beat the heat and stay hydrated when working on my car out in the heat.

Loose Cannon - 7+ # Alcohol and delicious

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back