The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

2G Drain lines?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Canatalon

Probationary Member
Feb 28, 2021
Summerside, PE_Canada
Hey everyone, so I’ve been doing some welding and patching in the back trunk area as rust is coming in through the windows n who who’s where else. Anyways the driver side rear looks to have one drain hose and the passenger side has 2. The one is easy to spot but I loose the other trying to figure out where it is as that could be where more water is coming from. Who’s got the answer?

Thanks!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

One is for the sunroof drain, and the other that you're loosing, should attach to the trunk area so that drains. I pulled those all out of my car and had to spend a lot of time unclogging them so they'd work again.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back