The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

drag radial question

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

casperfast

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 25, 2006
Salem, Oregon
i looked for this answer but found mixed results

ok, so looking at a set of 245/50r16 nitto nt555r radials for this season. they seem to have the right grip/slip ratio i want.....
BUT im not sure they will fit my wheels/ suspension etc. i have 2001 eclipse gt factory enkie wheels that i would like to mount them on. the wheels are 16 X 6; 46MM OFFSET as far as i know. will these work? if not, recomendations? this is no longer a street car. thank you

Well I don't care to check club 3g since its a 2g. And also I think you are right about clearing that size. But what is a good option for not axle breaking sticky? Right now I spin all of first at a prepped dragstrip and Im only lainching at 4500 at 16psi. I don't want to lower the rpms or it wont spool worth a damn.

Put some qtps on them rims and drive the car. Dumping the clutch off a stutter box isn't driving the car. In fact I wouldn't even use one on a fwd.

I launch my of a free rev and go 1.5 60' and don't break anything. Learn to work the clutch/throttle

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back