The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Downpipes...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zerocygnal

20+ Year Contributor
Jul 1, 2002
Springfield, Ohio
Manufacturer: RNR-Racing
Product: 3 inch O2 elim Downpipe
Estimated Price: $300.00
Description:
These DP's replace your stock O2 housing and bolt to your cat. Options SS-75 Wategate flange welded on-30

Okay..I'm a bit confused here...
Does this mean that the 02 housing is no longer needed and this bolts into it's place? Does the 02 sensor now bolt into the downpipe similar to non-aspirated vehicles? I haven't had to do this part in the tuning stage yet so I'm not familiar with the DSM Exhaust. Please someone who has actually done this before respond.

Thanks

I have that exact DP.

It replaces your stock O2 sensor housing. The DP bolts to the turbo. O2 sensor goes in the same place.

Yes this will replace the o2 housing, downpiep and cat. They come with an o2 elim on the downpipe and move the o2 sensor from the housing to the downpipe about 4" below the flange. Its a very nice piece and worth the money IMO. I have the extreme version and its pretty nice as well...

wow thanks!

Quite a good variety of information.
So the facts are:
Replaces the factory 02 housing
Has a mounting point for an 02 sensor
Is long enough that it extends past the cat and replaces it

Does it have a section of flex-pipe?

Again, thanks in advance

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back