The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

downloadable halo 2 demo........warning 134MB!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have the full halo game for PC.. Only thought halo 2 was coming out for xbox first

Got Halo for PC a few weeks ago, beat it, and uninstalled it. Now I just beat Max Payne 2 last night, great game, I just wish they would've figured out some way to incorporate multiplayer this time. Ah well, MP2 owns :)

Originally posted by Spidey
Got Halo for PC a few weeks ago, beat it, and uninstalled it. Now I just beat Max Payne 2 last night, great game, I just wish they would've figured out some way to incorporate multiplayer this time. Ah well, MP2 owns :)

Have you played any of the Metal Gear Solid series? I believe they have them both on PC now... I think you'd like them. I found them a little more challenging than Max Payne or Halo, and the story absolutely kicked ass :thumb: Anyway, just a recommendation :cool:

You do know that there is multiplayer for Halo on PC right? It's a hell of a lot better than the single. New maps and weapons. Death Island is the greatest. It has Scorpion tanks, Banshees, and looks awesome.

Also you can play it with 1600X1200 resolution, try that on a tv.

The one mistake MS made was having no controls over the server in game. So many people just go into games and TK eachother. Its very very annoying.

BlackViper

hey guys, the demo is the first level of the first halo, it says halo 2 demo, but i guess it was screwed, any way, its fun but only level one. then its over

you beat Halo in a few weeks? you do know there are different difficulty levels,right?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back