The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Doubt with wiseco piston rings

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talontsiawd08

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 20, 2012
Chihuahua, Central_America
I just bought these pistons are Wiseco, this is the information I have with them ...
They are 6 bolts and 85.5mm (.020 over) and They are 8.3:1CR. this is all the information that I have of them
I would like to know what are the correct piston rings should I buy
some photos of the pistons

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Any help will be welcome
Greetings

Just call up wiseco and order a set of rings from them. If you clean the tops of the pistons really well there is usually a number on them. You can give that to wiseco and they will know which rings to send you.

i have a problem man, i am international dsmer, i am from Chihuahua, Chihuahua, Mexico, the call from my country to Wiseco is a rather high cost, the other problem I have is that I can not speak English, I can write but do not speak it
I was thinking of buying these rings but not sure if they are correct...

[ame=http://www.ebay.com/itm/350472927568?_trksid=p2055120.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT#ht_1002wt_716]Wiseco Piston Rings 85 5mm DSM EVO Eclipse 4g63 020 20 | eBay[/ame]

Thanks

What is the part number on the pistons?

Post that up, and Myself or someone else will post up the part number you need for rings.

What is the part number on the pistons?

Post that up, and Myself or someone else will post up the part number you need for rings.

i have a problem man, I'm in Mexico and pistons in El Paso, Tx with my uncle. I wanted to buy rings once to travel to USA for pistons and rings together
Greetings

Unfortunately, i havent the part
number, but I saw this list I
show below and it seems that
all Wiseco pistons with .020
overbore using the part
number 8550XX

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back