The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Door ajar light issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FUZZYDESERTDSM

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 31, 2009
Monterey, California
To get right to the point my interior lights stay on all the time and drains my battery, the door ajar light stays lit when my door is open and gets brighter when the door is closed, i replaced both the door switched, checked my trunk and re-adjust it , and checked my hood switch, now i can still turn on the factory alarm on but with in 3 min it goes off, now ive tryed tons of thing like checked the wires, and fuses, and its all good, so now i look at the car confused, any ideas what i can be or what eles to look for, any help will be appriciated. thanks

Not only am i having the same problem, not only have i tried all the same things, but i just bought a 97 gsx. This is forcing me to pull the battery when i park just so it doesnt drain ...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back