The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Don't know if anyone's seen this yet but

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I just wanted you to know. It really is harder to find a nice clean original now days around here. I saw a Very Nice 90 GSX original get its bumper removed for a FMIC and I don't know what else...it really made me sad. Was picked up for 2500.00 :( Beautiful White car.

Damn unicorn car. 91 canadian car. I don't want another 1g. Hard enough to find trim parts for a 2g.

@pauleyman yeah that is very true, but there is some DSM fiend who might time capsule it. Or, more likely, someone will lightly mod it and take it to the cars and coffee that seem so popular these days. Either way, it's pretty cool to see one of our cars in such mint condition.

I just realized that's 74000 km not miles. 45k miles? Seriously? Who on this forum is buying it. I'm totally serious. I want to know the whereabouts of this car when it sells. I would consider it but damn thats way far.away also.
Some cars you just have to consider. Like the fittipaldi talon. If that car comes up for sale it's mine.

Buying a car from Canada into the US is hard, my friend had so much trouble with the grand national he bought that to first get it to the states he first had some paper work that he was just working on it, then when he did try to title it here there were so many issues and high fees that he ended up parting it out and buying another one, so check into that before going up there to buy a car.

Dang...thats super close to me (relatively). If i could afford it, id prolly try and get it, keep it bone stock and drive it on nice days for car meets. Unfortunately I'm not a 1ga fan, and its more expensive than I can afford. But I will admit, its super clean and crazy low miles. if I win the lottery, ill be sure to let you know how it is in person @pauleyman ! Haha

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back