The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Don't have Facebook... who's going to Cars & Coffee?

What side of Austin do you live in?

• Central/East side Downtown

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North Pfluggerville/Roundrock Area

• West or by the lake

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bling5tatus

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 23, 2005
DFW/Austin, Texas
Tomorrow is Cars & Coffee @ The Oasis out on the lake. I usually try to show up early before the "dirt nasty low" plasti-dipped vw's with full windshield stickers show up. Is anyone else's car running well enough to go?

I admit I don't check this forum enough but I use my DSM as my daily driver in Austin. I live down south and would like to meet some other DSM people in this city. I know most people are up north. Also, there are better ways to communicate outside of Facebook groups. I'd be more than happy to meet some new people here and help them with their cars.

Btw, Cars & Coffee is the 2nd Sunday of every month for those that don't know and aside from some of the silly stuff that shows up out there, there are definitely some very high horsepower modded exotics and muscle cars. I've seen some very impressive cars up there. Feel free to PM me.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back