The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Does Trendy bother you as much as it does me?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audiousECLIPSE said:
Well, dislike the fact that we dislike things. I didn't mean dislike the people.

I really don't even care enough to consider it a dislike. I was just saying that some of these so-called trends people are saying they hate are really small and petty >IMO< (notice my 5 mockery sentences). That's all. :thumb: .

audiousECLIPSE said:
Then if you don't care, don't post. ;)

Someone has to call out you little crybabies ;).

And the irony is that you are sitting here crying about me, when me and you feel the EXACT same way.

audiousECLIPSE said:
Trends don't particularly bother me, as I participate in them sometimes as well. It's when people try to be what they're not that pisses me off.

TurBoGs-T said:
Sorry you misunderstood me. But I'm not saying they think about it all day and i understand it's opinion, but some people are crying about very very petty things. That's as SIMPLE as i can explain it. And my posts ARE different becaue i haven't said "I hate" towards anyone or anything, I don't let small thing bother me. I just called out the crybabies. (if the shoe fits wear it) :thumb:

And as i stated before you weren't really the problem. Yours was one of the only ones i could kinda understand because she made it painfully obvious she was doing it for all the wrong reasons.

Agreed. :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back