The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

does this seem like low compression?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just get a compression check if you are concerned. It's really the only way to tell.

The test takes 5 minutes to do and you will know for sure if you have good compression or not. Just do the test! haha

I'll do the test, myself this time. When the mechanic done the test, the car had been sitting for atleast 10 months with occasional short start runs. I'm thinking it might have had a sticky ring/and or valve when he did the test. I had it trailored down there. I' thinking of adding seafoam or zmax and then do the test. It has no symptoms except the occasional oil dipstick popout unti i fixed that. IDK, I'll just do the damn test.

BTW, feel free to comment on my driving....heheh

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back