The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Does That Tornado Upgrade Work

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

4G63 Man

Probationary Member
Nov 20, 2002
Baltimore_County_MD
Has any body tried that it yet, I saw it on tv yesterday they were talking how much it improves gas milage and horsepower.

Adds like 20 horses and if you put more then 4 in your intake, you don't have to fill up your tank for over 2000km!!!

Ha ha ....

You are just a sarcastic man... To actually answer your question 4G63 Man the «tornado» doesn't add Hp but it does increase your fuel economy.... But even tought they it does add Hp it's not true... I tried it on my Laser rs and it not have any effect. However it did lower my fuel consommation. So I had to make one myself... If you would like to know exactly how I did it PM me and I will send you the specs... For those of you who would like to see the graph of the dyno tests sorry no can do I don't have any pics... But rest assured I will get some out some day ;)

By putting it in you might get something like 1.3 BHP... I got something like 3.68 Bhp but it's my own project so you may not get the same results....;)

see ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back