The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

does ro ja neo kruzz rims fit with a baer kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey if no one knows I would find a ro_ja dealer in your area and test fit a rim ;)

Or maybe a nice guy will read this post and tell you the secret.... Anyone.....Anyone.... Hmmm dealer seams best bet.

Thanx

Didn't KrazyKorean have those wheels with big brakes? I knew his modification list was quite extensive but I don't remember any brake upgrades. I would assume that they would fit with 18's because it doesn't seem that they slant in towards the brakes too much (if you can make sense of that...). Nice wheel choice though, they look awesome IMO.

yes they should fit, the baer kit i have fits, its the 13inch rotor, and i have 18 inch giovannas. I dont think the make of the rims effects them fitting, but that is just my 0.2:thumb:

well its not the rotors im worried about its the calipers, if you have the baer u will know what im talking about. there huge and there like 2cm from my 17 right now with out any deep dish and them kruzz have like a 1.5

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back