The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Does it scare you?

Does it scare you?

• im scared schitliss

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • i dont give a flying f**k

Votes: 47 94.0%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*cough*southtown records*cough*

"we're in the business of being a business" - Richard Pryor

Down load what ever you want but you never have the right to complain about someone trying to make money. Be in their shoes, then lets see you complain.

Personaly , I burn stuff. But If I do like the CD alot (more then 5 songs) I will buy a copy from a local shop here. (record den) the guys there are cool guys and they own it. So when I feel the need I support my favorite artists & shops.

Id rather pay an extra $2 at their shop then save the few at best buy.

I guess its different on my side of the fence.

I always download songs I like so I can hear them again without waiting for the radio. If I find that I listen to it a lot I will usually download more songs by them. If I like those I'll buy the CD. If I don't, I delete them.

Case and point, when Fuel's CD Something Like Human came out I downloaded it 2 months before it was released. I played it non-stop. The day it came out, I was there buying a copy. It sounded the same, sound quality was the same but I wanted to support them.

I've done that quite a few times actually.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back