The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Does anyone know what happened to that White Evo Saturday Night?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cookmeup272

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 14, 2009
Utica, New_York
Does anyone know what happened to that EVO that dipped from the cops Saturday night in Norwalk? Im kinda curious to know if he got away or not....

From what I hear he hauled ass and got away, we had cops roll through the campground in milan looking for them, but that's the most I knew. I seen cops pulling over evos left and right checking for them.

Haha dam....I remember pulling into some motel that people were hanging at...Not the Econo Lodge, the one down the street a bit. Saw a cop hanging in a parking lot then seeing that EVO flyby and not stop.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

It can get locked, I was just curious ever since it happened.

Gotta have humor somewhere!

I dont know LOL, I just saw it quick and it was dark.

Definitely got away. I believe the car was silver as well. The police stopped my buddy Ricky who was on foot walking back to our hotel from the EconoLodge and asked if he was driving the Evo, as if he'd ever admit to it if he was. Come to find out the police are not allowed to pursue at high-speed through town, so he got away.

That chase began right in front of the Best Western, where I was staying. He was rolling down Milan Ave; the cops appeared to have turned out from the parking lot of the Tractor Supply store right across the street and threw on the lights.

So I guess it was lucky for the Evo driver that the Shootout was going on at that time- good luck finding a guy in a red shirt among a crowd of guys in red shirts. LOL

I don't understand how cops think they're supposed to find a car that looks like every other car that is out there, it is like looking for a need in a haystack. Probably were trying to pull him over for some BS reason to like exhaust or no front plate. Pigs..

Yea i was at the Best Western hanging out and saw the cop pull out of the Tractor Supply Lot....Then another cop blew by as well LOL. Good Job Evo guy

I don't understand how cops think they're supposed to find a car that looks like every other car that is out there, it is like looking for a need in a haystack. Probably were trying to pull him over for some BS reason to like exhaust or no front plate. Pigs..

He was moving at a good speed before he passed the cops, so im sure that is why.

It is people like that got my spot locked down. I'm so tired of people doing nice things for us and then people like him and the other guys who street race at REV-X cause us problems.

I would have pursed that guy and got his plates and given it to the cop.

Everybody up there was tearing around, even in their haulers. There was a F350 that was doing burnouts up Milan Ave. everytime he left our parking lot....compared to half of what was going on, the Evo did nothing out of the ordinary.

The Evo looked like it was slowing down after doing a mild pull; perhaps he got on it in front of the All American Inn which is about 1/4 mile up the road from the Best Western. He looked to have rolled past our lot entrance at about 55-60; as soon as he went through the first cop turned out and the second soon followed as well. The Evo dropped to third and was gone.

Probably were trying to pull him over for some BS reason to like exhaust or no front plate. Pigs..

Yes all cops are pigs and assholes... or wait. Granted there are a lot out there, but the cops in Milan were great, a good 95%+ of the cars i saw pulled over were locals, and while i did myself get pulled over (turned left, didst notice a no left turn sign) the cop was super polite and gave me directions. With a town like that tourism is there main income, they arn't going to mess with out of towers for no reason.

Norwalk cops are good guys....the Wakeman cops are even better.

Two years ago we started talking with the Wakeman cops just before we headed to the hotel from Buschur's while one of our buddies went to the bathroom. We set it up perfectly- asked the cop to do a random drug search on our buddy when he comes back and see how he freaks out...the cop cooperated 100%, and our buddy didn't know what to think when he cop said he was performing random drug searches on everyone at Buschurs!

Norwalk cops are good guys....the Wakeman cops are even better.

Two years ago we started talking with the Wakeman cops just before we headed to the hotel from Buschur's while one of our buddies went to the bathroom. We set it up perfectly- asked the cop to do a random drug search on our buddy when he comes back and see how he freaks out...the cop cooperated 100%, and our buddy didn't know what to think when he cop said he was performing random drug searches on everyone at Buschurs!

Ill keep that in mind when im bored next year

Well put it this way. Too many people were driving on slicks, cutouts open or just straight exhaust, a lot of people driving like tards....and I didn't see one person pulled over.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back