The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Does anyone know anything about this 1998 GS-T?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NickF509

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 23, 2011
Yakima, Washington
Hello all. I've been looking at DSM's again after selling my modified STI as a relatively inexpensive way to get back into a nice tuner. Especially since Lucas Racing is relatively close. I stumbled upon this one:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

It's a dealership and they said they bought it locally from someone selling it. The also said it's been converted to AWD but dont know that much else about it? GS-T shell and GSX components maybe?

Also can you help me identify whats been done in the engine bay?

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I know i'd be taking a risk buying this but it looks very clean and well put together and it would not be my daily driver. I just miss having a fun car to tool around in every now and then.

Thank You.

Not bad.. it definitely has potential. It's an excellent candidate for an awd conversion. :)
And.. I have always been a fan of the Panda Style. BTW what are they asking for this one?

They are asking 9k since it's a dealership. It has a full roll cage and bunch of other stuff as well. I think i am going to see if i can talk the down and then roll the dice on it. It only has 90k on the chasis and something tells me the motor is at least partially built. . Anyone live close to beaverton that knows more about DSM's that wants to come check it out with me? :)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back