The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Does anyone have this color?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ok, some updated pics...and the exhaust is now back to normal :thumb:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Defiant-You don't like the red calipers on the blue paint job? We've found a lot of cars done like that....check the 2003 April issue of Super Street, page 250....nice example..

Originally posted by EclipsNgirl

Defiant-You don't like the red calipers on the blue paint job? We've found a lot of cars done like that....check the 2003 April issue of Super Street, page 250....nice example..

[/IMG]

Yeh, lots of people rob liquor stores, too. I just think it'd look better with a shade of blue a notch darker than the body, but I'm an old fart.

I like the silver wheels better, looks flashy instead of pushy.:thumb:

That pic is just killer looking

Ya, we took several pics like this...they all turned out awsome looking...you won't believe how dark it actually was outside...it was way past dusk....but sitting under that light made the pic turn out so nice...
Check this one out....it really shows the purple in the car...

BTW...it's DSM614's car

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back