The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Does anyone have B+G Coilovers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spoolin'

Probationary Member
May 10, 2002
Evansville, Indiana
If anyone owns a set of B+G's let me know what you think of them. Or if anyone has an opinion on the Tein coilovers.

Have you seen the Tein EDFC(Electronic Damping Force Controller)? They are motors that you can fit onto their coilovers to be able to adjust them from in the car. That is some wicked stuff. No more grinding the knuckles!

Yes but GC are are just coilover springs. and are 350-500 dollars. The TEIN are coilover "SHOCKS" and are over 1500-2000 dollars. ant yes TEIN,HKS, and APEX'i Coilovers are the ****

Later,

I was not refering to the Ground Control kit, the ones I am asking about are B&G, which are true coilovers just like the Tein.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back