The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

Does 1992 Service Manual have specs for 6 & 7 bolt

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

97egl

Proven Member
Feb 6, 2014
Brownsburg, Indiana
Can anyone tell me if the 1992 Chrysler service manual for Laser/Talon has specs for both the 6 bolt & 7 Bolt engines? Trying to avoid buying both the 91 & 93 service manuals to get all the specs. I do know the manuals are available online but I am old school and prefer a paper copy in my hand where I can write notes and make tabs for important pages.

Thanks for the idea but I can buy a manual for around the cost of the paper and ink. 400+ loose sheets of paper of single sided paper doesnt make a very easy to use manual. I also looked for a manual for a 92 online so I could look and see if it had both specs but I couldn't find one. Just found 90, 91 & 93. If anyone knows of a link to a 92 that would alow me to anser my own question.

Just found 90, 91 & 93.
I don't know the answer to your question but, I didn't think the actual original manuals were available anymore except finding used ones for sale on ebay or whatever.
Did you find a real original manual like in this photo? Most of what I see for sale is people's scans put together into a pdf file, and then maybe they have printed it out on paper. Which would give you the degradations of the scans plus the degradations of printing from the scans. And you would still want to have a pdf file of the thing on your computer so you can use the "Find" function in Acrobat Reader DC to search for keywords.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

One of the Factory sets I have covers 92-94, plus I have the 90 and 91 versions of the FSM's. Sadly they are back in Chicago in my office so I can't grab a picure of the cover for you. My manuals stay in the clean office in the bookshelf. I print off the pages that I'm using in the garage so they can get all dirty.

I don't think I have a 92 only manual set but since they print the FSM at the beginning of the model year I doubt the 92 specific includes 6 and 7 bolt engines.

A 1992 manual won't have 7-bolt specs, as there weren't any 1992 7-Bolts. The manuals go by production year.

That said, a 1993 manual should have both 6 and 7 bolt specs.

My 92 FSM set only has 6 bolt info in it, just to confirm.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back