The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

Do you think there are more die hards on here now?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JOEY A

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 5, 2006
Chitown, Illinois
Havent been on here to much, be it seems like most of the guys have been weeded out and this is a much more tech forum now:coy:

I think it's becoming more equalized.

Havent been on here to much, be it seems like most of the guys have been weeded out and this is a much more tech forum now:coy:

Ah, so that’s why the Dead End Threads have been hidden.

Bart doesn't even have an Eclipse anymore, someone needs to take out the trash.:D

Bart...about your sig,

You've been building that 6 bolt for about 3 winters now.

Bart...about your sig,

You've been building that 6 bolt for about 3 winters now.

Lollerskates.... I have a shortblock done. That was for the colt before I did a nice job smashing the front end on a honda accord two days ago.

Lollerskates.... I have a shortblock done. That was for the colt before I did a nice job smashing the front end on a honda accord two days ago.

That sucks... Did you spill your beer?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back