The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Do you smoke? How much are you paying?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NeMiZiS

Supporting VIP
Jul 25, 2007
Palmer, Alaska
I was just curious (for those who smoke cigarettes ) How much are you paying for a pack?
In Alaska I pay about 7.59 a pack about 75 a carton!! I would quit expect I enjoy smoking so much LOL... It was a big change moving up here from Texas where I was paying about 3.50 a pack!!

I chew tobacco ( its from playing hockey when I was younger and still play so I cant smoke) but I pay on average 6.41 a can

Camel Turkish Gold, $3.29/pack.
Marlboro Milds, $3.75/pack.

I enjoy smoking as well, although I'll be the first to admit I'm seriously addicted. I smoke mostly Camels for the daily necessity, or when drinking beer or working on the Talon. I mostly smoke cigars (on the rare occaison) for enjoyment, particularly when partaking of a more potent beverage.

roll your own man...
I'm slightly partial to Drum. Mostly just because a friend of mine used to buy it. Definitely cheaper. However, I suggest knowing before-hand that you're full-well man enough to smoke loosely packed tobacco without a filter until you get some practice rolling them decently.

I was paying $8 for a pack. But then again I smoke cloves. So it might be different.

I used to smoke cloves back in the day! But I heard they are worse for you than a plain cigarette.

i quit about 4 months ago... but when I was... it was about 4.60/pk

I should quit too I know, but I couldn't even if i wanted to! ( I seen your in Dickinson! I graduated from Santa Fe ISD!) LOL it's a small world:cool:

holy crap....i thought 4 was expensive LOL. (when i smoked)
Quitting was something i couldnt have possibly done on my own and the only reason i dont right now, was basic training. Kicked my ass....ill tell ya, try fighting someone....if thats not motivation enough to quit idk what is haha

I used to smoke cloves back in the day! But I heard they are worse for you than a plain cigarette.

:rolleyes: There's no scientific proof on this at all, just a hype that was spread to deter sales. Smoking is bad no matter what you smoke. I like smoking cloves because they don't leave such a horrible aftertaste.

:rolleyes: There's no scientific proof on this at all, just a hype that was spread to deter sales. Smoking is bad no matter what you smoke. I like smoking cloves because they don't leave such a horrible aftertaste.

Yea that was strictly hearsay, I like cloves too but I can't smoke them that often or they start tasting funny to me ROFL

Damn 8 dollars a pack...you're better off smokin the green green sticky icky eeeww weeeee!

If I smoked ciggs I would have a tobacco garden and roll my own...then you know it's fresh with NO added crap.

$4.70-5.00 here now that they raised the damn sales tax on cigs in wisconsin. They used to be about $3.30 a pack for marlboro.

I pay $6.00 for 2 packs of Camel Crush's. That's the cigarrette where you pop the menthol tablet in the filter.

4.79 for Camel 99's
4.54 for Marlboro No.27
Thats cheap enough for me

geeze thats outragous! Im in MI and Marlboros are about 5.25 on adverage here. :cry:

$5.50 for a pack Marlboro. Some places around like to charge $6.00. $8 is crazy for a pack of smokes. I would roll my own if they cost that much.

Jeff99GS you make a good point.

I pay $6.00 for 2 packs of Camel Crush's. That's the cigarrette where you pop the menthol tablet in the filter.
We dug that tablet out of a filter and dared a buddy to eat it. It's apparantly a pretty concentrated taste. He said it was horrible. LOL

I quit 4 years ago, so I don't even know what they sell for around here anymore.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back