The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Do you remember this?? *from last year*

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

That is awesome! I never thought of that, I might try to do one. Did you print a picture on some sort of template?

I love carving pumpkins, here are pics of the ones I've done so far this year.

I love Halloween!!!

Attachments

• punpkin.jpg
    punpkin.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 335
  • punpkin2.jpg
    punpkin2.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 333
  • punpkin3.jpg
    punpkin3.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 329
  • punpkin4.jpg
    punpkin4.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 332
as for the template, no, I did it all by hand.... NOT!!! LOL. that would be hard!!

I printed out a 2gen from the computer and just used that as a template.

<font size=5><b>WOW</b></font> Those are really cool. <font color="white"> Not like I could ever do anything like that tho. :-/ </font>

khartley said:
That is awesome! I never thought of that, I might try to do one. Did you print a picture on some sort of template?

I love carving pumpkins, here are pics of the ones I've done so far this year.

I love Halloween!!!

wow you shuld do cars since your so good

Make a 1G or both so i can make it my background and be in the festive spirit!

92_75i said:
YEA, BUT YOU SHOULD DO THEM HEAD TO HEAD, 1G VS 2G, side by side looking @ u with the 2 emblems over em :)

i know its to much :) but just an idea

That was what I was intended to do, but most of the pumpkins I found were sh*t.. I have to really look for a big ass pumpkin that are in good shape all way around....Most of the ones I get wouldnt fit both cars facing each other. If I make the car too small, it will be impossible to carve that small, plus will end up 'not' looking like a dsm, but a piece of sh*t civic hatchback. :laugh:

Oh Hell ya dude! I wish I had the artistic talent to do that... but ya know the haters would smash it and if they didn't- I wouldnt have the heart to trash it

nice job man... Here are the one's my girl and I did last year...

Attachments

• Pumkin1.jpg.bmp
    225.1 KB · Views: 102
  • Pumpkin2.jpg.bmp
    225.1 KB · Views: 103
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back