The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Do you like inital d?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

its about 30 min an episode for me...but its the entire Initial D series up to date i believe

eh its looks like that is the first season, all 26 eps, then the 3rd stage movie and the other compilation, its missing the 2nd season, and battle stage. and on bitorrent they have 4 eps of the 4th season out :p

initial d.. hehe i knew a guy who bought the same toyota after watching initial d... :shhh:

BGRIPTP, you rock!! :thumb:

does anyone know where i can find Battle Stage?

Go read the manga, it's better anyway. In the manga, Mogi actually admits that she was a whore and she was selling her body instead of beating around the bush like in the anime. And I already have all of Initial D, so no need for that ;).

And I don't know of anyone who hosts the iD manga, or anywhere you can bittorrent it from ... so you'll just have to learn how to use IRC to get it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back