The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Do you like black metal?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L2RTSiAWD

Honorary Moderator
20+ Year Contributor
Apr 8, 2002
Chandler, Arizona
If so I highly recommend the new Old Man's Child Album "Vermin" :thumb: :rocks:

i like metal.

it's not about the color to me, as long as it :rocks: :rocks: :rocks:

ill check them out :)

by the way SYL > You.

Oh. I thought you were actually referring to metal.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I'll pick it up tonight.

Thanks for the rec.

m1nd64m3 said:
You guys ever listen to Children of Bodem?

I was all about C.O.B a year or two ago. But now I find that their odd use of instruments throws me off. I have some In Flames in the cd player currently.

Ah, if you can pardon the plug, some good internet radio featuring death metal would be ChroniX Aggression. There's a link to listen on www.chronixradio.com.

=)

Nice to have some fellow Black Metalers (sp) here!!!

Anybody every see Children of Bodem live before?? They kick ass!

Hmmm..didn't know that Old Man's Child came out with another CD. Need to check that out.

Josh, shoot me a copy when you get it.

In Flames :rocks: don't know what they are classified as.. to me, it's either metal or not. Who cares what type it is. :thumb:

leet said:
Josh, shoot me a copy when you get it.

In Flames :rocks: don't know what they are classified as.. to me, it's either metal or not. Who cares what type it is. :thumb:

i think they classify in flames as melodic death metal

It's Children of Bodom

P.S. I have obtained an advanced copy of In Flames new album "Come Clarity". It is different but I still like it. It's not a sucky different like "transgression" sorry Mike.

L2RTSiAWD said:
It's Children of Bodom

P.S. I have obtained an advanced copy of In Flames new album "Come Clarity". It is different but I still like it. It's not a sucky different like "transgression" sorry Mike.

Send to meeeeeeeeeeeee!

Transgression was okay music-wise. I was a little disappointed in a few songs because I figured they would be heavier, but I love "Spinal Compression", "Contagion" and "Empty Vision".

If you like Old Man's Child, check out Borknagar, Emperor, old Dimmu Borgir (For All Tid, Stormblast, Spiritual Black Dimensions, Godless Savage Garden, and Enthrone Darkness Triumphant), and Immortal. I've got more but I can't remember them.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back