The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Do you know this CAR???

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarsaGSX

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 15, 2004
Czech republic,, Europe
Hello to Everyone,
yesterday I found on internet this car(check pics) is for sale at one Portugal car shops..
I would like to buy it.. it is for ..4200usd
I found on the car sticker member of Dfwdsm.org dsm club in Texas..I think
That Seller sent me lot of pics.. If you know this car and you know on 100% it is not for sale.. Let me know please
THX

Attachments

• dallaseclipse.jpg
    dallaseclipse.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 522
  • dallaseclipseb.jpg
    dallaseclipseb.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 521
  • dallaseclipsed.jpg
    dallaseclipsed.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 525
  • dallaseclipsec.jpg
    dallaseclipsec.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 519
looks cool except the wing and the front bumper kinda sticks out.

your best best is to log onto their website and ask around... it may seem weird to the seller if infact he is there and it is legit, but he should understand. :) :thumb:

Strange that they put all that time into looks and the color under the hood doesnt match the exterior. Don't know if it matters even, just thought I'd say what i saw. Maybe that pic was before it was painted, who knows.

Winky said:
your best best is to log onto their website and ask around... it may seem weird to the seller if infact he is there and it is legit, but he should understand. :) :thumb:

Yes, I did it-I loged in.., but I can´t send any thread.. :notgood:
I wanna be sure Car is okay.. I mean Iam affraid if it ´s not Fraud..Because that price 4200usd is very low! car is 95 GST(got 97conversion)
In my country price is twice ..around 8000usd Stock.. No Body kit,wheels,turbo upgrade etc..
THX

Maybe no one is buying so they lower the price? I have seen a few body kitted turbos go for $4000 or less.

destruckeclipse said:
Maybe no one is buying so they lower the price? I have seen a few body kitted turbos go for $4000 or less.

That price is second what Iam looking for...Iam afraid if that is some fraud(If I found owner of this car will be sure on 100%
They want to do a third party member.. some company which will hold my money until I check car.. after I say it is okay Co. send money to seller..Sounds good.. But I did it once threw Western union and they found/checked(don´t know how) 10-places control number and picked up payment.. lost 5000Eur!!!Don´t wanna make some mystake.. but Iam 5000Eur lost and have to found somewhere.. My way is that I have to buy some good car for cheap and sold it for good price...!

They god web page:www.customshop24.com.
That page looks like did some child..

Just wondering real quick if anyone knows if you can mold urethane side skirts. I want my sides and rear to be exactly like this guys here, nice and flush. And I was going to buy urethane rear and sides, but I don't want my sides to stick out if they aren't molded.

I'm 99% sure it's fraud. What's even worse is it looks like they are frauding Hurricane Katrina donations. They state on their site they are an offical donation site of the red cross but when you go to the red cross site the website is not listed as an approved donation site :notgood: Not to mention their website looks quickly put together and the prices on it are way too low :toobad:

TransDSM said:
I'm 99% sure it's fraud. What's even worse is it looks like they are frauding Hurricane Katrina donations. They state on their site they are an offical donation site of the red cross but when you go to the red cross site the website is not listed as an approved donation site :notgood: Not to mention their website looks quickly put together and the prices on it are way too low :toobad:

..They have an 'Add to Cart' button for vehicles??? :confused: Not to mention the 'Rate this product' part..

Hi. When you have a few spare moments please post the website. Thanks

that place is a fake
if you click donate it takes you to http://www. customshop24.com/[/url]donateinfo .php

if you go to a real donation place lets say yahoo you go to [http: //store.yahoo.com/[/url]redcross-donate3/

if they really owned the cars, the pictures would not only be in the same location (car lot), but there would also be more. seems to me that they just found some nice pics on the internet and posted them up.

you should ask the owner if he's selling it

*edit** haha i just bought 23 "98 eclipse dream car" for a grand total of 107k.. sweet!

gotta love the last message they post up "Thank you for your order. We well contact you via eMail as soon as possible."

FRAUD.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back