The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Do you know JESUS?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anomoly#5

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 13, 2003
Tacoma, Washington
I Have had my DSM for over a two years now, and since then have rebuilt the engine
and performed various other mod's, and dealt with it being inoperable due to being 15 years old,worn parts etc..

In this process it became an obsession, and my priorities had gotten out of alignment.
Instead of talking to JESUS, or thanking him for what he has blessed me with,
and instead of doing thoughtful things for others, regardless of how simple of a task it was,
I would rather work on my DSM, and put it before anything else,
I was buying or thinking of buying parts for my DSM, or always day dreaming
of what I wanted to do with it, and it becomes somewhat of an Idolization.
I idolized other DSM's, cars in general, alot of people may not even know that they do.

Stupid things would happen to my car that just did'nt make sense, it would breakdown
boost leaks... various mechanical failures, what was really happening was, JESUS wanted to get my attention, because for month's I had been on my own pursuing my DSM dreams.
and had completely neglected my truth, my savior. After all he is the one that blessed me with my DSM, its not because I worked extra hard or because I was in the right place at the right time,NO.. he knows me, and wants me to have life abundantly, and he knows what I enjoy, and it was such a blessing, and I basically said "thanks LORD, I'll take that now and do what I want to do, talk to you later".

Alot of things in my life started falling down, because I was trying to take control of things and go on my own path, and doing what ever my selfish desires inquired to do. And JESUS is so faithful and compassionate... he is patient... and I learned.. by his grace he showed me... he was asking me to give it back to him... he has great words over my life, as he does yours.. and he has a plan, I hadent talked to him for a while,, and I broke down.. because I needed him.. badly, and he told me many things, I gave it back to him.. I gave him everything.. control,finances,relationships.. anything... I gave it to the LORD.
and he Honored it and blessed me with a business, I could not see his plan, but he knows.. he was going to utilize my DSM in this plan, which is now unfolding.

Im out of control and loving it, The LORD blesses his children crazy...

I know that this post may not be well recieved, and thats fine.
but for any who do have a relationship with JESUS I would like to ask if
you have had any similar, expieriences. And for any non-believers if you choose to persecute me for my truth in JESUS, thats fine, I will not debate on what is right or wrong or what is or is not.

The light shines in the darkness,
but the darkness has not understood it.
John 1:1 :thumb:

Praise the lord!

Jesus is my homeboy.

so seriously what has jesus done for you? was he there when you scraped your knee when you were 12? was he on the side of the highway helping you replace an alt that blew up at 4 in the morning? was he there when 3000 inoocent people died cause of some asshat terrorists? what has he done for anybody? all i know is a bunch of people follow what they call religion, which is all based on some book. to me, its about as factual as basing youre whole beliefs on neo and morpheus and trinity to free youre mind.

whoopteedo, you found your savior. now youre gonna have someone else run YOUR one and only life. now when YOU mess up you can have someone to blame. when YOU suceed someone else will take the credit for it. dam, sounds like a corporation to me. and when youre life starts spiraling down, i guess youre gonna look onto your savior to help you in youre time of need, and i guess youre gonna think a big voice from the heavens is going to tell you what to do, or youre gonna look in some book and read some verse and its gonna give soem clue as how to go on, when really the power is inside of you. you are youre own jesus. you take control of youre life, you make the mistakes and you fix them, nobody else.

that is all i have to say. so what, are you gonna sell your car or something then?

It's ok.

Your very angry about alot of things, and held in bondage.

I cannot number how many things, or miracles that JESUS has performed
out of his unwaiving love for me. As he would you.

I do not cater to RELIGION, it is a man made term to classify a belief. However
I believe in TRUTH that only comes thru JESUS.

I was given life from GOD, just as you were. It is no mistake or random
circumstance, it was not planned by my parents, just as it was not planned by
yours. It is one of the many gifts that GOD blesses his children with, You are no mistake
and he loves you, and he has a calling over your life...you will know him eventually.
I put my faith, my trust into GOD, and he honors his son by blessing him abundantly.
Ever good and great gift comes from GOD.

In JESUS name there is no failure in life. Failure is a lie that the enemy whispers into
your ear, when you do not know truth..you are easily decieved.
when I make a mistake, it is to teach and understand, and I have victory in JESUS name
and I give all credit,glory to him who created me... who am I to glorify myself?
with what accomplishments will I boast to gain approval of man?
mans' approval means nothing.

And yes, I hear the LORD's voice as clear as day, and he never leaves my side,
just as he is there for you. He is at your door, and he is waiting for you Thomas.

And yes, I do read the Word of GOD and find truth that applies to what I am expieriencing.
Nothing is new under the sun.

You have no power inside of you, your life is not in your control, if you think
it is.... then you are sadly mistaken,
Depression,Hoplesness,Anger... im sure you face these things which are like
chains. JESUS is freedom from these strongholds that keep you in bondage.

You've been "TAKING CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE" for how long?
what has change,, and where have you gotten, is it not the same emptiness
you began with?

JESUS loves you...

I mean no harm, I spoke truth to you.. perhaps you've never heard it before. :) :thumb:

This thread will be locked per the rules stating that we can't have religous discussions. But I'm happy you are where you are in your life, good luck to you. :thumb:

I have this to say to the author of this thread. A BIG FAT :rolleyes: If there is a JESUS, then why is there so much pain and suffering in the world? Ask the less forturnate of the world if they know JESUS.

Seriously :rolleyes: , all religion is just a form of brainwashing. You live and lead your own life. You are in control of your own life and who you want to be. If you're stuck in a bad situation, well that's how the dice rolls and you deal with it. If you make it out, it's because of your own efforts or sheer luck. If not, you probably didn't try hard enough or it wasn't meant to be. Then you deal with it the best you can. Some things are out of your control, but that's life.

If JESUS loves you, then why would he make you suffer at times? To teach you a lesson? To show you the light? If that's what you think, you probably aren't bright enough to see the light in the first place. So you make this excuse 'it's because JESUS loves you.' Give me a break.

If you want to be brainwashed, hey it's your life. People believe in religion because they aren't strong enough to believe in themselves.

Anomoly#5 said:
I Have had my DSM for over a two years now, and since then have rebuilt the engine
and performed various other mod's, and dealt with it being inoperable due to being 15 years old,worn parts etc..

In this process it became an obsession, and my priorities had gotten out of alignment.
Instead of talking to JESUS, or thanking him for what he has blessed me with,
and instead of doing thoughtful things for others, regardless of how simple of a task it was,
I would rather work on my DSM, and put it before anything else,
I was buying or thinking of buying parts for my DSM, or always day dreaming
of what I wanted to do with it, and it becomes somewhat of an Idolization.
I idolized other DSM's, cars in general, alot of people may not even know that they do.

Stupid things would happen to my car that just did'nt make sense, it would breakdown
boost leaks... various mechanical failures, what was really happening was, JESUS wanted to get my attention, because for month's I had been on my own pursuing my DSM dreams.
and had completely neglected my truth, my savior. After all he is the one that blessed me with my DSM, its not because I worked extra hard or because I was in the right place at the right time,NO.. he knows me, and wants me to have life abundantly, and he knows what I enjoy, and it was such a blessing, and I basically said "thanks LORD, I'll take that now and do what I want to do, talk to you later".

Alot of things in my life started falling down, because I was trying to take control of things and go on my own path, and doing what ever my selfish desires inquired to do. And JESUS is so faithful and compassionate... he is patient... and I learned.. by his grace he showed me... he was asking me to give it back to him... he has great words over my life, as he does yours.. and he has a plan, I hadent talked to him for a while,, and I broke down.. because I needed him.. badly, and he told me many things, I gave it back to him.. I gave him everything.. control,finances,relationships.. anything... I gave it to the LORD.
and he Honored it and blessed me with a business, I could not see his plan, but he knows.. he was going to utilize my DSM in this plan, which is now unfolding.

Im out of control and loving it, The LORD blesses his children crazy...

I know that this post may not be well recieved, and thats fine.
but for any who do have a relationship with JESUS I would like to ask if
you have had any similar, expieriences. And for any non-believers if you choose to persecute me for my truth in JESUS, thats fine, I will not debate on what is right or wrong or what is or is not.

The light shines in the darkness,
but the darkness has not understood it.
John 1:1 :thumb:

Praise the lord!

I went through exactly what you did and im working to get back on track, to get things in order. The DSM maybe good but Jesus is the one who gave it to me. Thank you for posting this. And I really wish the people on the other side would try going to church and listening to a good service, it explains alot, or read the book of Revalation and it explains exactly what is going on now in the world and what is to come. I would hate to see fellow DSMers not go to Heaven because of bad choices. !!GOD BLESS!!

AWDPetmitsu said:
I have this to say to the author of this thread. A BIG FAT :rolleyes: If there is a JESUS, then why is there so much pain and suffering in the world? Ask the less forturnate of the world if they know JESUS.

Seriously :rolleyes: , all religion is just a form of brainwashing. You live and lead your own life. You are in control of your own life and who you want to be. If you're stuck in a bad situation, well that's how the dice rolls and you deal with it. If you make it out, it's because of your own efforts or sheer luck. If not, you probably didn't try hard enough or it wasn't meant to be. Then you deal with it the best you can. Some things are out of your control, but that's life.

If JESUS loves you, then why would he make you suffer at times? To teach you a lesson? To show you the light? If that's what you think, you probably aren't bright enough to see the light in the first place. So you make this excuse 'it's because JESUS loves you.' Give me a break.

If you want to be brainwashed, hey it's your life. People believe in religion because they aren't strong enough to believe in themselves.

jewish, arent you?

I'm not a religious man, but hey everyone has their own way of going about things. I don't judge people on their beliefs by saying you are weak or brainwashed because of your beliefs. But I'm glad everything is going how you want. It's working for you so congrats, and I guess... Amen Halleluyah?!!!

Um ya,

Someone else said no religion in the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back