The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Resolved Do you have a photo of the 1g Sunroof bag?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrvictory1999

Probationary Member
Mar 7, 2013
Cleburne, Texas
I've heard in several places that the 1g's with a sunroof came with both a bag in which to store it as well as a strap for securing it in the trunk. Most of them have been lost over the years. Does anyone still have theirs? And if so, can you post a picture of them? I have my own web hosting so I can host them if you email them to me. I think it would be useful to at least know what they looked like. Thanks!

They come off completely? I would Imagine they look like a 300zx targa bag, basic drawstring, car cover material bag. Those ones have two pockets to put each of the t-top parts in. But idk

I didn't know they came off either. I'll have to question that.

I sold one of those bags on here about 6 weeks ago, but the classified ad is probably gone.

I have both.. and I even have the deflector you clip in when you take the sunroof panel off. They are buried in storage though, if and when they are located I will take a picture LOL

I love my visor keeps the back pressure out of the interior when you have your sunroof off and slow down. Forgot all about the bag for the sunroof but I'm sure I still have it. I will look tomorrow and post it if can dig it out.

I have the bag, and at least on my 91 it's a quick disconnect to remove the sunroof. But I do not have the visor would love to have one.

From the linked thread:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

That's what mine looks like too, I also have the cargo strap around here. I keep rediscovering it and then promptly loose it again.

Do you need something more than the pictures?

I saw someone say they would love to have the air deflector. If you go to Mitsubishi Parts | OEM Mitsubishi Parts | Genuine Mitsubishi Parts they have them for $30. I stumbled across them when looking for replacement weatherstripping for my sunroof, which is WAY over priced. But I'm glad I can possibly help someone else with the air deflector info.

And yes the air deflector not only looks nice it is also great for the back pressure when decelerating (there is no back pressure in the car)

Hope this helps and keep boosting!!

Oh yeah one more thing. You can also buy the sunroof bag there too, but it's way to much money for a bag.

Last edited:
I'm interested in seeing what the cargo strap looks like and how it works, where it mounts, etc. If anyone could post a pic, that would be great.

Oh yeah one more thing. You can also buy the sunroof bag there too, but it's way to much money for a bag.
What was the name of the part? I searched and couldn't find it.

Sorry man I can't find it anymore. It was in the sunroof diagram on that webpage but isn't anymore. I will look around and see if I can find the OEM part number and let you know.

Sunroof Sunshade, Beige - MB791452
Sunroof Sunshade, Light Gray - MB747361
Sunroof Sunshade, Gray - MB747359
Sunroof Sunshade, Red - MB791451

Sunroof Bag - MB575865

Sunroof Deflector - MB626791

Sunroof Sunshade, Beige - MB791452
Sunroof Sunshade, Light Gray - MB747361
Sunroof Sunshade, Gray - MB747359
Sunroof Sunshade, Red - MB791451

Sunroof Bag - MB575865

Sunroof Deflector - MB626791

:thumb:

Sunroof Glass Assy - MB626876

on my 92 i have what seems as a sunroof shade which is made out of plastic or polyurethane type material. Comes off and on as i please from inside the vehicle only. And i also have a trunk space cover that has two strings on top left and right side that clips to the headliner clips, then just sits on the plastic moldings made for it. Pretty much hides whatever i have in my trunk area. Will take pictures and post ASAP.

And i also have a trunk space cover that has two strings on top left and right side that clips to the headliner clips, then just sits on the plastic moldings made for it. Pretty much hides whatever i have in my trunk area.

The cargo bay (hatch) cover was standard.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back