The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Do you hate your neighbors ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Originally posted by ghost95
My friggin neighbor is a moron. Comes over and says " your engine revving is a little loud." me " Well your fifty cent cd is annoying- how many times can you listen to, Go shorty its your birthday, and your white"
Lets just say that ended that conversation.:thumb:

that's gotta be THE funniest response evar! LOL

unfortunately i still live in the military dorms and the walls are thin as shit...when i'd have chics over....and we'd get to knocking the boots or whatever & i'd definately hear about it more sooner than later. being my neighbor is a female....she's always giggling and whispering to her friends.....it's actually quite funny cuz i can hear them while i'm banging away most times...haha (picture 3 or 4 girls ears glued to the wall...hahahaha)
sometimes i actually do get pissed off and start slamming the gal even harder so the headboard bangs against the wall.
i usually get knocks on the door and STFU's!!!! because her pictures & shit fall off the wall.....other than that, my neighbor is ok and she's hot, so i can't really dislike her that much.
:thumb:
phil

Originally posted by ghost95
My friggin neighbor is a moron. Comes over and says " your engine revving is a little loud." me " Well your fifty cent cd is annoying- how many times can you listen to, Go shorty its your birthday, and your white"
Lets just say that ended that conversation.:thumb:
hey, i rav my engine lound and play fifty cent lound im my own bad neighbor..... and to top it all off im white oooo whoa is me :(

Originally posted by 97dsmbishi

that's gotta be THE funniest response evar! LOL

unfortunately i still live in the military dorms and the walls are thin as shit...when i'd have chics over....and we'd get to knocking the boots or whatever & i'd definately hear about it more sooner than later. being my neighbor is a female....she's always giggling and whispering to her friends.....it's actually quite funny cuz i can hear them while i'm banging away most times...haha (picture 3 or 4 girls ears glued to the wall...hahahaha)
sometimes i actually do get pissed off and start slamming the gal even harder so the headboard bangs against the wall.
i usually get knocks on the door and STFU's!!!! because her pictures & shit fall off the wall.....other than that, my neighbor is ok and she's hot, so i can't really dislike her that much.
:thumb:
phil

LMFAO!!!! phil that has got to be one of the greatest stories. LOL. maybe your next door lady friend wouldnt mind gettin her headboard slammed against your her wall and knock your pics over.;)

damn man. o well atleast you got that. maybe one day she'll have a lil too much to drink. :thumb: back on topic. i dont think my neighbors enjoy the loud music since my folks are gone for a few weeks. f*ck em. muhahahahahaha!

my neighbors hate me and my brothers. i think its probably the 3 modded DSM's in our driveway that come in and out of the neighborhood. but yea, they always give us dirty looks and stuff...bastards. one time (like 2 years or so ago) i was learning how to drive a stick with my brother teaching me. well i stalled the car (a junker 91 240), so i started her back up and was on my way. one of the bishes flagged me down and started hollering "do u think this is a dragstrip!?!?!" when i was going about 15 MPH. then she busted out a "one of my kids can get ran over!!!", my response "well damn, do u really think your kids should be playing in the middle of the damn street? and i was only going about 15MPH lady, the car had just stalled on me". she just kind of shut up and told me she better not see me driving around again. i pulled around and revved the car up some just to piss her off (had an exhuast leak and the motor was making weird noises to begin with).

but yea, thats just one of the stories. my neighbors complain to us about stupid stuff. one time we were told to move our car because it was parked in front of our house? and we were just recently told to get rid of our parts car (not in sight from teh street, our driveway curves around the back of the house).

but its ok, the kids envy us LOL. yea somehow there was a rumor that my brother one the 1g (now my car) after racing some dude :confused:...and theres other tuners around so its all good. :thumb:

I would like to punch my nieghbor in the mouth. He is old man who needs to go to a retirement home and quick bugging me about my car:)

There used to be a old thread about him I posted in the old tuner days but it got erased. He is a **** and needs to get a life and quick bugging me.

Originally posted by 1stGENracer

If its 30 hot friends why are you complaining and not going over there and getting some?

Anyways, I have dogs, and I always tell them to shut up when they bark, but my neighbors, they are just plain assholes and don't care, and they don't care that their dog comes over and chews shit up in my backyard. One of these days I'm going to kidnap those dogs just before I drive to Spokane, and then I'm going to drop them off up there.

Sounds like a stolen Seinfeld episode plot to me :)

You have to understand they are older than me, and I am dead tired at the end of the day. I just want to watch Leno and O' Brien then sleep.

Originally posted by eklipzGST
yeah my neighbors say i speed down the court.. i don't. and then what pisses me off is she told my sister to slow down and she was going 9 mph..WTF? so i got pissed off and i sit in my garage and rev my engine so everyone can hear my 3" catback n1 echo inside my garage..that'll shut the shitheads up. next time i'm going to have a car show in my court and have people park their modded cars in my court.. stupid neighbors.

haha i have a friend who lives in the exact center of the circle on a court, every weeked we have like 15 cars crammed into the circle. I should get a picture sometime ;)

My next door neighbors are loud and what not, but no one really complains about my car, even when I come sideways around the corner @ 2 in the morning. Call me lucky :)

I'm scared of my neighbors. My roommate and I are pretty sure they deal blow or just do a whole lot of it. The two guys that live there are in there mid twenties don't have jobs and there are people always coming and going from their place. The one time that I was over there; there was a nice bag of white stuff on the coffee table and I could tell there was a little powder residue on the glass. When I was leaving I think I saw a couple handguns in the kitchen.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back