The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

Do you hate your neighbors ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WarpathDSM

20+ Year Contributor
Oct 27, 2002
Fishkill_New_York
Mine constantly call the cops and complain and I get fines from the property manager. I live in a condo and my neighbor has this parrot that pisses me off. They make as much noise as they want during the day when I try to sleep. I work from 6 at night to 6:15 in the morning.When I make noise at night they call the cops. Wait till I open my external dump at 3:30 in the morning.

you think you got issues??? my neighbors ARE the cops OMG we live next to a police station OMG

I hate my neighbors, both have annoying ass dogs. I get off work at midnight and I am wide awake, so I stay up for a little and wake up around 10:00am the next day. Well these damn dogs wake me up like evry morning at 6:00am-7:00am. I have left notes in their mailboxes, and stuff like that, that they need to do something about their dogs before I call the cops. Well anyways, on one side the dogs are annoying little shit head dogs that will bark at nothing for 3 hours straight if you let them, and thother gets in our yard by digging holes, and fights with our dog.

Anyways I haven't had that many problems since I got my paintball gun. Just occasional ones every now and then, gotta remind them sometimes.

Dude, that suxs! Sorry to hear you have unappreciative neighbors. It's not like eveyone works the same hours and has the same schedules. And, how much noise are you making at night? I work nights also but don't have this problem with my neighbors in the complex. And, I'm lucky because while I sleep during the day they don't make enough noise to wake me up. And, how can they fine you? That seems jacked :confused:
Those birds must piss u off :mad:

All my neighbors probably died 10 years ago they are so old. I have one that is cool and he's the one that is mentally slow. Even he gets complaints.

My neighbor leaves trash on the porch that the top 4 apartments use to get down the steps...oh, and its friggin hot here. Trash+Heat=Stink.

My neighbor is my youth Pastor at my church and hes AWESOME...hes like one of the coolest guys i know...sorry to hearbout your neighbors

Originally posted by 1stGENracer
I hate my neighbors, both have annoying ass dogs. I get off work at midnight and I am wide awake, so I stay up for a little and wake up around 10:00am the next day. Well these damn dogs wake me up like evry morning at 6:00am-7:00am. I have left notes in their mailboxes, and stuff like that, that they need to do something about their dogs before I call the cops. Well anyways, on one side the dogs are annoying little shit head dogs that will bark at nothing for 3 hours straight if you let them, and thother gets in our yard by digging holes, and fights with our dog.

Anyways I haven't had that many problems since I got my paintball gun. Just occasional ones every now and then, gotta remind them sometimes.

heres a great idea for you. get a big ass dog. like a rottie, doberman etc. my neighbors are pretty chill. i dont really say much to them, even though ive known them since i was 2. i say hi and hold small talk. thats about it. except for one. they are like my second family and i am like there daughters big brother. but i know if i had an appt and all that shit was going on u guys are describing, id be pissed. i would bang on the freakin walls and scream at the top of my lungs, shut da f*ck up!!! it even annoys me when my dog goes outside and barks more then 3 times in a row. i yell at her to shut up. but back on topic. as far as the neighbors, revenge always works best.:thumb:

At my old apartment there was this old lady below me that kept leaving notes under my door saying I was being too loud and that she was going to report me to management. Well, she was upset because apparetnly I walked around my apartment, that's about the only noise I made. While she would BLAST Christian music at 5:15am on Sundays.

Well, she left one note (there was about 30 notes in all) saying I better quiet down or she'd report me. So I took that as a threat and I went to management before her and reported her for threatening me. That took care of her, never heard a peep again. Haha, it was kind of mean, but I hated that lady. I could go on and on about the things that pissed me off about her.

Originally posted by 1stGENracer

I hate your neighbors too :p
In my apartment complex there is not much noise since all the children of ages 6 and up are chilling accross the street in the building with the pool on the roof. But I do hate the next door church, I don't know what their religion is but man it sucks on weekends and during kwanzaa :mad:

i couldnt ask for cooler neighbors. my friends all drive very loud cars and trucks, and the eat the road up coming to my house and he just gives them a thumbs up when they come by. we can sit in my drive way and work on sterio systems, rev the hell out of our cars, party all day and night, ride motorcycles and 4 wheels past his house (wide open) etc and he never says a word. he's even brought over a couple beers before. definatly a cool guy.

My friggin neighbor is a moron. Comes over and says " your engine revving is a little loud." me " Well your fifty cent cd is annoying- how many times can you listen to, Go shorty its your birthday, and your white"
Lets just say that ended that conversation.:thumb:

Get a gun, when they make noise. shoot holes in the wall/ceiling and yell "SHUT THE FVCK UP" that should work :thumb:

I can't say I hate my neighbors, but I get mad when they cook. I live in the apt above theirs, and when they cook, all the nasty smelling Indian food stench permeates my apartment :barf:

My neighbors live next to a quiet fellow who seems to keep to himself. They never suspect this sort of thing is going on here, I always seem nice enough. I wish I had a crawlspace.
Behind me is some sort of Christian school. You oughta see the little bastards flatten when I lean the rifle over the fence and pinch off a few rounds. It's like they don't even realize they're blanks.

i think my neighbors hate me. they dont seem to like my 3 cars, 2 talons and a eclipse. the 1 in my carprot the city complained about because it didnt have tags on it. i didnt know that there would be a problem with a car on my property in an enclosed carport but they saw a problem with it. i had to quickly strip it dowm to the bare shell in 3 days and get rid of it. it was wrecked but too bad of frame damage to fix it was a nice looking car too, unless u came up to it the damage wasnt very noticable or u couldnt even see it from the street.

yeah my neighbors say i speed down the court.. i don't. and then what pisses me off is she told my sister to slow down and she was going 9 mph..WTF? so i got pissed off and i sit in my garage and rev my engine so everyone can hear my 3" catback n1 echo inside my garage..that'll shut the shitheads up. next time i'm going to have a car show in my court and have people park their modded cars in my court.. stupid neighbors.

On the left side is a college girl, who in the summer, decides to invite 30 of her friends over every, yes I said every, night and plays loud music and talks like people who are shouting across a long hallway. So I never get sleep when I need to work.

The right side are two Aussies who just came here, their kids harass my dogs, and they always play in our front yard.

Across the street to the left is a woman who has an infant, she throws all her plastic toys out into the yard and keeps them there, I should have a pic to show, but it resembles a junk yard.

Originally posted by BD1
On the left side is a college girl, who in the summer, decides to invite 30 of her friends over every, yes I said every, night and plays loud music and talks like people who are shouting across a long hallway. So I never get sleep when I need to work.

If its 30 hot friends why are you complaining and not going over there and getting some?

Anyways, I have dogs, and I always tell them to shut up when they bark, but my neighbors, they are just plain assholes and don't care, and they don't care that their dog comes over and chews shit up in my backyard. One of these days I'm going to kidnap those dogs just before I drive to Spokane, and then I'm going to drop them off up there.

My old neighbor (Who looks JUST like Lawrence in Office Space) asked a guy in the neighborhood to quiet his dog down. The guy flipped him off. The dog got agressive towards my neighbor, he approached the owner again and got flipped off and that was the last straw. The dude soaked a steak in antifreeze and tossed it to the dog! I was like OMG :laugh: OMG :laugh:

there are five houses in the cul de sac, i'm in the middle :| so it's not horrible. far left is a young couple with a really young kid and the dude plays guitar (iron maiden, etc). first on the right is a couple of older people that have a kid in college that comes home almost every weekend, i think they're both teachers... no big deal. far right the kids are ok, 2 little boys that are out riding bikes most of the time, a sophomore (not sure...) in highschool with the same car as her mom tht has a friend who comes over all the time and they both look over often when i'm playing with my car in the driveway, and i think the mom is not employed but the dad holds some public office... does anyone from around fargo know the name Steen?
neighbors on the left suck! they're transplanted trailer-trash. they tried putting a car in their backyard (still visible from the street) last summer, their's a dead 80's trans am in the driveway, the dog keeps $hitting in the yard (so i keep throwing it into their driveway), the old dude takes the dog everywhere with him, the kid drives a late 80's/early 90's corvette that's white, says "corvette" on top of the windshield :rolleyes: and sounds ill, and drives a horizon in the winter... i think i've seen his mom once or twice... :shivers:

Originally posted by eklipzGST
i think that's ####ed up.. i wouldn't take it out on the dog..it's the owner..

Exactly why I was like Dog>OMG Owner>:laugh: Dog> OMG Owner>:laugh:

The Dog was a cack though. Totally. My neighbor was a sick bad ass harley driving machine gun owning (No really...M16, 50cal etc) kick ass kinda guy. The kind who is super cool and fair and balanced until you piss him off.

I woulda poisoned the water lines going into that fvckers house.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back