The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

do we still meet in salem?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I haven't either since I've worked the last few Saturdays...actually, I've never made any of them! But I'd be more than up for meeting if they are still happening!

I stopped doing them because 503 boy's GST and TSi are both broken and he was the only person I was sure would make it every week.

But if you guys want to meet or just hang out I live in Keizer. I close to that park down the street from the police station.

I'll go with the bassist if he ever goes up there. me and my stock rs :)

What days are you guys able to meet?

i live in salem and i am looking to either take over(if gusu is to busy) or start a weekend meet, and im alway down for partaking in established meets. if anyone would want to i can talk to a couple buddies to arrange a BBQ pot-luck, not trying to step on any toes.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back