The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Do not name your car Eleanor, or else

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think this guy is ok Tony? It was across the street from my office getting some "touch up" work done.....:cool:
I went over to "investigate" :sneaky: :D

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Do you think this guy is ok Tony? It was across the street from my office getting some "touch up" work done.....:cool:
I went over to "investigate" :sneaky: :D

Wow that thing is gorgeous!! Idk but don’t let Eleanor LLC know it exists haha

She is nationally recognized and going to Ford shows :thumb:

Little side rant, but I've never understood the female names for the cars. Does a 600hp car with straight pipes and stiff suspension seem like a beautiful woman? I've always thought of my cars as masculine.

Little side rant, but I've never understood the female names for the cars. Does a 600hp car with straight pipes and stiff suspension seem like a beautiful woman? I've always thought of my cars as masculine.

Good point BUTTTT the pleasure it brings us, I’d rather it be feminine than masculine :sneaky:. With that said, there’s nothing wrong with liking the same gender :thumb:

Mine has a female name also, LOL.......what are we really thinking about........????????:sneaky:

The allure of a car has for decades been "sexy" curves/lines, flashy paint (makeup), etc. Not unreasonable for the stereotypical male to be "attracted" to his car, always the running joke that a guy loves his car more than his gf/wife, spends more time and money on "her", she'd never cheat or leave him like his "real" girl might...

Watch this scene from Christine - this movie was a love story about a jealous girlfriend ;)

I loved that movie.....dam I'm old LMOAO.
His girlfriend didn't like his girlfriend at all. And the very end, when 1 pc moves in the pile......will she be back?????

I truly hope there is another set of rims for that Mustang and those are just beater rims put on for shop work or something.... those things on there now are horrendous.
There are, those are the paint booth rims :)

I can understand a cease and desist order forcing the Youtuber to stop using the name, but how do they come and take possession of real property? Property bought and paid for by someone else??

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back