The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Do DSM guys like nice Wheels?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimG said:
I remember your car from the shootout. Very nice. Do you drive around with no bumper on all the time? :D

I think you have me mistaken. Haven't made it to any shootout with this car.

juddsgsx said:
I think you have me mistaken. Haven't made it to any shootout with this car.

Wow, then there is another 2G in that exact color with NO bumper, in black rims and a 2.4L that was at the shootout.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Anyway, those rims on a 1G are now here on a 2G. I did a search in the gallery and found them. I don't know whose car it is but looks nice on 1Gs or 2Gs.

These are the Nippon Lite-Stars. Solid color, semi-forged...very low key, but add a nice look to my car. They are 17's and super light.

Second picture is before the drop and new tires.

By no means the nicest wheels but I do like mine, 17" Enkei RS6.

I like this one a lot

Motegi Racing 17" TracLite, $280, available March 2006.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that it is a forged wheel.

I perfer lightweight wheels. But I'm cheap, so I bought 99 RS wheels.

My current rims...

but soon switchin over to these..

juddsgsx said:
I wouldn't call mine nice in the bling factor but I think being 8.5's on an awd make them pretty damn nice. And only 780 with lugs and center caps

By far the HOTTEST 2ga EVER! :thumb: The wheels definitely made this car!

Haha thanks. But yeah it's not about to be a 2ga anymore. Got the 97+ dual projectors on their way and just need to get my 97 front trimmed and painted.

thegchild04 said:
I like these Blitz rims and JuddsGSX should do the secound pic, I think that looks cool......

What are those first rims? I have them on my other car, they came with the car. I could never find out what company makes them....

I'm partial to my RS5's

Ryan86 said:
And then there are my EVO5's... cheap wheels, but they still look nice.

I was all about those after I had saw a pic of your car in the gallery. Sorry, didn't mean to admit my idea to copy yours :coy:

But I opted for a set of powdercoated black stock 17x8" Evo VIII wheels with 245/45/17 Falken Azenis. Got em shipped from Cali for $580 WITH tires :rocks:

(crappy cellphone pic yes)

bartels903 said:
What are those first rims? I have them on my other car, they came with the car. I could never find out what company makes them....

Haha Yeah I know. See..should've used flash! Actually I darkened the picture with photoshop. I never said I didn't need to read those pages too! I definetely need to. There are some really bad pictures in this thead though..

My apologies. I was doing so many things at once and saw my mistake a minute after I posted. You’re a troll and you caught me. Oh well.

i fail to understand this comment, some of us dont post as much as others, many people post boat loads and its about ridiculous things, others dont know how to use the search button. hes been here 3 years with about 250 posts. thats at least 70 a year, which more than one post a week. He has posted recently. What is it that makes him a troll? Sure it might have been kinda dumb to say oh 2gs only, because wheels are wheels, and having a pic of them on a car is better than nothing, but where do these comments come from?

back on topic, my favorite wheels are the VOLK TE-37S, the ADR CYPHERS, the racing harts already posted both the C5s and the C2s, Also redturboeclipse has some very nice wheels.

http://www.dsmtuners.com/gallery/browseimages.php?do=searchresults&searchid=2893

http://www.dsmtuners.com/gallery/browseimages.php?do=searchresults&searchid=2894

http://www.dsmtuners.com/gallery/browseimages.php?do=member&imageuser=16402

oh and judds fatty rotas are always nice, i also like the rota i think subzeros they are

DGajre777 said:
I like this one a lot

Motegi Racing 17" TracLite, $280, available March 2006.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that it is a forged wheel.

Are these any different than the trak lites that they have on their website?

I like my setup.

Volk GTPs 17x8 with a +37offset. 235/45 Nittos, hope to be Toyo RA1's soon.

I have a lip on a flat face rim with a FF offset, plus a baseball bat fender roll and maybe a lil'pull.

What's the most offset you can go on a 2G dsm, +32?

SAKONE said:
I like my setup.

Volk GTPs 17x8 with a +37offset. 235/45 Nittos, hope to be Toyo RA1's soon.

I have a lip on a flat face rim with a FF offset, plus a baseball bat fender roll and maybe a lil'pull.

What's the most offset you can go on a 2G dsm, +32?
I got to personally thank you for your post, this is the stuff I am trying to find….

Love the wheels, you think you could of did 18x8 with a +37mm offset?

I want to get my back fenders rolled too

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back