The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

DIY: When keeping it real goes wrong...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

That first pic is awesome. It looks like it would leak like a sieve.

Fair warning...you need to sign up to read more than 3 pages (4?), but it gets better....and better...

JB Weld that water-to-air IC!

Jesus Bruce Wayne Christ... this is... fantastic...

Priceless is all I'm going to say.

OP (emery) - "really, i could care less about power, i just want a good windup bov sound to piss hatas off"

:rolleyes:

Fair warning...you need to sign up to read more than 3 pages (4?), but it gets better....and better...

Actually there's a way around that, you can just keep deleting your cookies for the website, then you don't need to sign up for this garbage internet forum

Actually there's a way around that, you can just keep deleting your cookies for the website, then you don't need to sign up for this garbage internet forum
I have email addys just for spam generating offers and whack forum registrations. LOL

Work needs to be over so I can watch the vids!

Did anyone notice his awesome job of relocating the battery. "The battery relocation caught on fire becasue my dad didnt wrap enough electrical tape around it."

Hmm.. well, you can't win them ALL.

reminds me of this

Attachments

• worse welding mani.jpg
    worse welding mani.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 385
reminds me of this

+1 That's exactly what I was thinking when he posted that photo of his terrific weld job

Forget the classifieds, you couldn't give that thing away LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back