The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

Disturbing dreams

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i think half of the physicists are about trying to have their name on a theory rather than have true passion of finding the truth. I just hope I live long enough for them to be able to remove every retinal cell in my eye and make them bionic, and only able to see infrared heat. Like the chopper cameras, but colored instead of black and white. And I want higher resolution, constant resolution all the way to my peripherie, and the ability to zoom. 200/20 heat vision would be awesome. If they can't do that at least I'd like some stem cell research to replace all my rod cells with cone cells.

I can't be around people anymore. I can't stand it. I would like to just be left alone in situations like work or sitting at a bar. I wonder if there are any lighthouse jobs out there, and if you can live in the lighthouse.

I can't be around people anymore. I can't stand it. I would like to just be left alone in situations like work or sitting at a bar. I wonder if there are any lighthouse jobs out there, and if you can live in the lighthouse.

Sorry dude, they're all automated now:ohdamn:

LOL, idk man I'm not much of a social party-er. And I thought your GF was moving out of the country???

Ummm... Well, she decided to move back:thumb:

i think half of the physicists are about trying to have their name on a theory rather than have true passion of finding the truth. I just hope I live long enough for them to be able to remove every retinal cell in my eye and make them bionic, and only able to see infrared heat. Like the chopper cameras, but colored instead of black and white. And I want higher resolution, constant resolution all the way to my peripherie, and the ability to zoom. 200/20 heat vision would be awesome. If they can't do that at least I'd like some stem cell research to replace all my rod cells with cone cells.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

"All I've ever cared about was video games and they made me a millionaire. So maybe I don't know what the Civil War was, or who invented the helicopter even though I own one, but I did beat The Legend of Zelda before I could walk. I'm thinking about getting metal legs. It's a risky operation, but it'll be worth it. " - JP, Grandmas Boy

The other night I had this crazy crazy dream and it's affecting my brain more than others in the past.

I was in my room and it was dark. I was trying to change settings on a surround sound receiver because it was staying on even though it was off. I look down at my arm and it looks all anorexic. I get into some light and from my shoulder to my elbow my arm is all gangrenous. The triceps and all that skin are gone, and the skin on the biceps side is already black and peeling away. A muscle and blood vein must have been still alive because everything on my forearm was OK and I could use my fingers, and I could move my forearm with my biceps. So I go outside to the garage and ask my friends brother if he can take me to the hospital and he is refusing because he is too busy. Then I wonder where my car and his mom took it. She comes pulling up returning home, and hits a curb, going like 2 mph and flips my car. I flip the hell out, and she gets all pissed at me for being pissed, despite my arm being almost gone. Then I get my keys back and I drop them on the side of the street where water is flowing from rain and my keys float away. She gets them and throws them at me. So I venture back towards my car and I keep seeing random 5, 10, 20, 50, and 100 dollar bills floating in the gutter and in people's yards, so I figure I gotta get my arm amputated, I might as well consider this money mine, I'm gonna need it. Then I head back towards my car and a bunch of hood rats are arguing with guns, but they leave me alone. I go to start my car and that's when I wake up for real.

I have dreams a lot about nuclear war and they're disturbing, but this is weird and I'm paranoid about my arm contracting some kind of infection and rotting off. I went and looked for pictures of gangrenous limbs and my dream pretty much seemed really realistic and graphic, and I never saw any imagery of that before in any form.

:aha: are you sure you weren't infected by the T-virus by Umbrella corp??? could be early signs of a zombie mutation!! ROFLROFLROFLLOL

Never really made it through Resident Evil, but Grandma's Boy was great! I like the part where he is trying to camouflage himself against the wall and wonders how they can see him. My favorite part is when he asks that dude if the music scares him, and he would like techno music if he had robot ears!

LOL "Hey JP, how much do clothes cost in The Matrix?"

every time that movie is on I get sucked into watching it.

LOL I Remember one dream from when I was REAL little (probably like 10). I went to McDonalds and Arnold Schwartzenegger was there, he pulled out a semi auto and started repeatedly shooting my foot until I literally had no foot left.

Had one last year that I remember too... there was like a world war and to end it all, I had to deliver this treaty to the ocean and everyone would stop fighting, so I'm running through this little village dodging arrows (they had bow and arrows, not guns), finally I can see the ocean in front of me, and I'm just staring at it not even looking where I'm going, and all of a sudden I run off of a 40 foot cliff and land at the bottom with 2 broken legs. So I start crawling toward the ocean because it's RIGHT there. And this older couple comes up to me and the lady is like "OMG! ARE YOU OK? I'M GONNA CALL 911!" and pulls out her cell phone. The guy just says "#### you" and starts stomping on my face until I died. People say you can't really die in your dreams... well I did. Can't explain it though. LOL

The most recent disturbing dream I can remember... well in real life I had a thing for this girl and thought she did too. We partied together, she was all over one of my friends. They ended up hooking up, she woke up the next morning like, who the hell are you and why am I naked next to you? He literally said "peace out" and walked out the door. And she came to me for somebody to talk to.

Every night for a couple weeks after that, I had the same dream that my friend knocked her up, and that she wanted me to raise the kid with her. It got to the point where I didn't know if it really did happen or if it was just a dream. Good news is that was 4 months ago and she hasn't started getting chubby yet. haha

A zombie dream would be awesome.

It sucked actually. There were small groups of people hiding out, maybe 20 or 30, spread out over little "villages". Anyway I didn't like the way things were ran in our little group or w/e, and my wife (GF in my dream) wouldn't leave for another village with me.

On top of this one of my best friend's was slowly turning into a zombie, and he knew it. He kept slowly grabbing at my shirt and trying to pull me close, and I ended up sticking a hatchet in his throat. He kept on pulling me closer until he bled out, it was weird. I don't really remember anything else, but I woke up scared for my 10mo/old daughter, who wasn't in my dream.

Weird stuff LOL

It sucked actually. There were small groups of people hiding out, maybe 20 or 30, spread out over little "villages". Anyway I didn't like the way things were ran in our little group or w/e, and my wife (GF in my dream) wouldn't leave for another village with me.

On top of this one of my best friend's was slowly turning into a zombie, and he knew it. He kept slowly grabbing at my shirt and trying to pull me close, and I ended up sticking a hatchet in his throat. He kept on pulling me closer until he bled out, it was weird. I don't really remember anything else, but I woke up scared for my 10mo/old daughter, who wasn't in my dream.

Weird stuff LOL

ever seen Shaun of the Dead? LOL

I've had one dream where my arm wasn't rotting off, but just gone. When I woke up my arm was asleep to the point where I couldn't move it, if you know what I mean. That one made sense, LOL.

I've had a couple odd dreams about my old car, a 92 Integra which was wrecked.

In one, I went back home to my parent's house, and my mom still had the car. She said, "Why don't you take it for a spin, if you miss it that much?" So I was out driving on the highway at night, and noticed the water temperature gauge going up. It kept going up past 300, and I wanted to pull over, but I couldn't. Finally the motor gave out, and I woke up.

I had another one where I see my car wrecked on the side of the road. The fire dept. and police were there. One of them opened the hatch which was flooded with black, algae slime water. That's when I notice I'm in the water, unconscious. Someone says, "Oh my god, I think that's a person in there!" One of the officers touches me, and I jump up (in the dream) and grab his wrist. Now I'm sort of seeing things from the my own perspective in the dream. Now I can see what I look like, which is emaciated and covered in gangrenous sores, basically a zombie. Except I'm still alive, just barely. That's when I wake up.

Damn, a lot of people dream of zombies. Now I know how they were thought up. I like waking up, but basically still mentally dreaming, and paralyzed. Sleep paralysis. It's crazy, all you can do is move your eyes, and you can't yell or move any other muscle.

This morning between alarms there was another crazy one. I was training to be a pilot, and we had to take a ride on a commercial airliner. Our last rite of passage was to have to skydive out of the jet. For some reason the runway was a highway so there were cars there too. We take off hard because the pilot waited too long and is almost coming up to an overpass. The car in front of us also starts flying too. Then it explodes. Then there is a pileup of cars you can see below. A few seconds later the plane just starts spinning out of control and just disintegrates, like no plane left anymore, just people and parachutes. I didn't have one on but I grabbed one out of mid-air and I couldn't get it prepared, by evidently having to unzip a pouch with the chute in, not pull a rip-cord. The ground keeps getting closer and closer and I open it just in time and only fall for like 5 seconds with the chute. Somehow every passenger managed to do the same thing but I felt awesome that I accomplished this for some reason.

Damn, a lot of people dream of zombies. Now I know how they were thought up. I like waking up, but basically still mentally dreaming, and paralyzed. Sleep paralysis. It's crazy, all you can do is move your eyes, and you can't yell or move any other muscle.

I HATE that! Used to happen at least two mornings a week when I was little, like age 8-13. Problem was, I'd "wake up" and be "paralyzed" with my face buried in my pillow, and couldn't move. And the whole time I'd be thinking "holy shit I'm gonna suffocate and die because I cant turn myself over or scream for help" then eventually I'd pass out and naturally roll partway over and fully wake up gasping for air.

Used to happen all the time, now I think its only happened like twice in the past 5 years.

thats pretty wiked. but dang i dream wierd stuff to. i dream my ex is happy with children and single. :0 and a hot mom :) and i dream that i run from copsters and kill myself, bad dream. hate that one. its all has to do about what you think about before you go to bed.

Dude, Austin, you need to go out in the country and blow something up! Or have a dream about it.

This morning between alarms there was another crazy one. I was training to be a pilot, and we had to take a ride on a commercial airliner. Our last rite of passage was to have to skydive out of the jet. For some reason the runway was a highway so there were cars there too. We take off hard because the pilot waited too long and is almost coming up to an overpass. The car in front of us also starts flying too. Then it explodes. Then there is a pileup of cars you can see below. A few seconds later the plane just starts spinning out of control and just disintegrates, like no plane left anymore, just people and parachutes. I didn't have one on but I grabbed one out of mid-air and I couldn't get it prepared, by evidently having to unzip a pouch with the chute in, not pull a rip-cord. The ground keeps getting closer and closer and I open it just in time and only fall for like 5 seconds with the chute. Somehow every passenger managed to do the same thing but I felt awesome that I accomplished this for some reason.

That's an awesome dream! I just dream that my dead grandfather (paseed in 1999) is still alive, and he's yelling at me for smoking the tweed! Or that I forgot to tighten my t-belt pulley-bolt. Or that my ex GF is yelling at me for no reason.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back