The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Disturbing dreams

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ramsack

Banned Member
Dec 27, 2007
West Lawn, Pennsylvania
The other night I had this crazy crazy dream and it's affecting my brain more than others in the past.

I was in my room and it was dark. I was trying to change settings on a surround sound receiver because it was staying on even though it was off. I look down at my arm and it looks all anorexic. I get into some light and from my shoulder to my elbow my arm is all gangrenous. The triceps and all that skin are gone, and the skin on the biceps side is already black and peeling away. A muscle and blood vein must have been still alive because everything on my forearm was OK and I could use my fingers, and I could move my forearm with my biceps. So I go outside to the garage and ask my friends brother if he can take me to the hospital and he is refusing because he is too busy. Then I wonder where my car and his mom took it. She comes pulling up returning home, and hits a curb, going like 2 mph and flips my car. I flip the hell out, and she gets all pissed at me for being pissed, despite my arm being almost gone. Then I get my keys back and I drop them on the side of the street where water is flowing from rain and my keys float away. She gets them and throws them at me. So I venture back towards my car and I keep seeing random 5, 10, 20, 50, and 100 dollar bills floating in the gutter and in people's yards, so I figure I gotta get my arm amputated, I might as well consider this money mine, I'm gonna need it. Then I head back towards my car and a bunch of hood rats are arguing with guns, but they leave me alone. I go to start my car and that's when I wake up for real.

I have dreams a lot about nuclear war and they're disturbing, but this is weird and I'm paranoid about my arm contracting some kind of infection and rotting off. I went and looked for pictures of gangrenous limbs and my dream pretty much seemed really realistic and graphic, and I never saw any imagery of that before in any form.

The other night I had this crazy crazy dream and it's affecting my brain more than others in the past.

I was in my room and it was dark. I was trying to change settings on a surround sound receiver because it was staying on even though it was off. I look down at my arm and it looks all anorexic. I get into some light and from my shoulder to my elbow my arm is all gangrenous. The triceps and all that skin are gone, and the skin on the biceps side is already black and peeling away. A muscle and blood vein must have been still alive because everything on my forearm was OK and I could use my fingers, and I could move my forearm with my biceps. So I go outside to the garage and ask my friends brother if he can take me to the hospital and he is refusing because he is too busy. Then I wonder where my car and his mom took it. She comes pulling up returning home, and hits a curb, going like 2 mph and flips my car. I flip the hell out, and she gets all pissed at me for being pissed, despite my arm being almost gone. Then I get my keys back and I drop them on the side of the street where water is flowing from rain and my keys float away. She gets them and throws them at me. So I venture back towards my car and I keep seeing random 5, 10, 20, 50, and 100 dollar bills floating in the gutter and in people's yards, so I figure I gotta get my arm amputated, I might as well consider this money mine, I'm gonna need it. Then I head back towards my car and a bunch of hood rats are arguing with guns, but they leave me alone. I go to start my car and that's when I wake up for real.

I have dreams a lot about nuclear war and they're disturbing, but this is weird and I'm paranoid about my arm contracting some kind of infection and rotting off. I went and looked for pictures of gangrenous limbs and my dream pretty much seemed really realistic and graphic, and I never saw any imagery of that before in any form.

Haha. That's interesting.

The only thing that's ever creeped me out in a dream and still does when I think about it - I was at a Bar-B-Que of some sort with a ton of people. Some kid tossed a football at me and I caught at. As I went to recoil my arm and toss it, I tightened my fingers around the ball and fell something pop on my wrist. When I looked, wrist beside my head, the skin where the tendons are on the underside of my wrist had separated into a honeycomb pattern. The tighter I gripped the ball, the wider the honeycomb shapes become. When I loosened my grip, they retracted. I could see the inside of my wrist, the tendons moving, and even the cells(weird). It still, for some reason, creeps me out.

Most of the time, your brain likes to play these little games where it picks the one thing that bothers you, and plays it over to you. I've a thing with foreign growths in the human body that bothers me. I have a very strong stomach, but when you start thinking about grabbing the inner of your thigh, pulling, and it separating away in fleshy chunks the same consistency of warm clay with solid round lumps of black(abnormal growths)...that's where my stomach starts to turn for some reason.

This.

Attachments

• 1229811592066_jpg_[roflposters_com]_myspace.jpg
    1229811592066_jpg_[roflposters_com]_myspace.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 359
I always have dreams of post-apocalyptic stuff. A big one that occurs on a weekly basis is me, my gf, my family all emerging from the top of a mountain that overlooks Las Vegas (I believe we are somewhere near Red Rock), but Vegas is in ruins and burning. Or others that whatever happened has happened and everyone is scurrying around looking for weapons/supplies/etc, making alliances with neighbors to form coalitions or gangs, raiding other homes that are unarmed, etc.

I once had a dream that I was flying around, like the power of flight flying, and when I woke up I felt myself fell and then my bed broke. I would really like to know the truth of what happened.

I'm not creeped out by gory bloody stuff or snapped bones. In the dream I didn't really care, I was just pissed that my arm was going to be gone. I don't even really worry about nuclear war, but I dream about it. My dreams just suck anymore. I can't even get laid in my dreams.

I once had a dream that I was flying around, like the power of flight flying, and when I woke up I felt myself fell and then my bed broke. I would really like to know the truth of what happened.

You need to work on your landing :thumb:

I always have dreams of post-apocalyptic stuff. A big one that occurs on a weekly basis is me, my gf, my family all emerging from the top of a mountain that overlooks Las Vegas (I believe we are somewhere near Red Rock), but Vegas is in ruins and burning. Or others that whatever happened has happened and everyone is scurrying around looking for weapons/supplies/etc, making alliances with neighbors to form coalitions or gangs, raiding other homes that are unarmed, etc.

Sounds like Fallout - New Vegas

If I was indeed defying gravity then I am right in that the mind controls physics constraints. I just need to unlock them to achieve my destiny. A bunch of people told me that I will probably be key in saving the world from total destruction, and I can't do that as a mortal.

As in the game? Never played it (though wanted to) for fear of getting too sucked in with those types of games.

Plus ive been having those dreams since late 90's.

If you're afraid of getting hung up on the game, don't play it because it IS very addictive.

and I thought my sleeping habits were weird... I don't know why but I usually realize I'm dreaming in my dream (about half of the time) and I'll try to control it or have fun with it.

I have a re-occuring dream where I would wake up or walk outside in the middle of the day and nobody would be there. No one would be anywhere. Cars still running and wrecked where the driver dissapeared. Street lights still changing, things like that, but everyone had vanished. At that point the dream usually forks. I either travel all over looking for people or I go into survival mode and stockpile weapons. If I sleep long enough I make it to the point where I run into zombies and start killing them.

The creepiest part about that dream is how sometimes when I go back to sleep the next night the dream will pick up where it leaves off.

A few more dreams I have a lot is one where I'm sliding down a cliff and it gets steeper and I end up falling to my death. A similar one is where Im driving up a steep hill on a road and as I go higher it becomes vertical, the vehicle loses traction and I fall backwards in it to my death (i'm afraid of heights so I think that has something to do with those). The last is where I'll come up on a big black trashbag full of money. I've tried stuffing it in my pants, in my mouth, anything to get it back somehow LOL.

I'm envious of people that have lucid dreams. I have NEVER had a single lucid dream and it pisses me off. My life is boring and sucks so much it would be nice to be able to do what I want in a dream world, but yet I can't.

I've had too many dreams come true to not believe that there's something "supernatural" going on. I used to be so trained that if I had a dream I'd wake up in the middle of the night and write it down on the pad of paper I used to keep next to my bed. Sometimes I'd wake up 3 times in a night.

Like I said though there's definitely more going on when we dream then what we give credit for. If you haven't heard of it, there's a drug called DMT. It's supposedly the most illegal drug there is (in america). It's a psychedelic and is actually produced by our brains during REM sleep. It's also said that if we don't dream then we'll eventually go insane and die. I haven't tried the drug and don't plan to, but I find it very interesting.

I'm envious of people that have lucid dreams. I have NEVER had a single lucid dream and it pisses me off. My life is boring and sucks so much it would be nice to be able to do what I want in a dream world, but yet I can't.

go do lsd or DMT(that shit will #### u up.)

jk. dont. LOL

Yea, I don't dream very often, mostly because I don't stay asleep long enough at one time to do so. It's definitely taking it's toll on me mentally. Drugs make the brain produce chemicals that the brain normally produces during dreaming or other crazy instinctual things, not that the drug is directly those chemicals. My dreams are part of reality to me. I've never been in a dream and realized it was a dream. I feel still connected to the real world. One dream I had a while ago I cut my finger with a carpet razor, and I woke up freaking out. It was scary as shit because I didn't even realize I was dreaming that. I woke up freaking out, and I didn't know why I was freaking out, which made me freak out more. When I woke up in the morning I remembered the dream and why it happened. But then again my brain has been ravaged in the past by Psilocybin, Mescaline, and LSD, so it would be insane of me to think it will ever function like it should again.

oh LOL i guess someone said it right before i posted. damn bro its s sign that we allll gotta do dmt

hahah. nah but i read this story about these kids that went to sixflags and smoked weed with sprinkled dmt on it. the kids were going crazy sayin that they didnt "feel like they were in another dimension", that they actually ####ing were haha.

rollercoaster going 2,000,000,000,00,00000000000000mph sounds kinda fun.

You guys are not dreaming, that's just me in your dream making crazy stuff happen. INCEPTION!

I work in a garage and every time I work on a car that gives me a hard time, I dream about it. Mostly VW, Audi, BMW, some newer Ford's . Cause everything is so tight and you have to remove so much crap to get to something so simple.

You guys are not dreaming, that's just me in your dream making crazy stuff happen. INCEPTION!

I work in a garage and every time I work on a car that gives me a hard time, I dream about it. Mostly VW, Audi, BMW, some newer Ford's . Cause everything is so tight and you have to remove so much crap to get to something so simple.

my moms vans battery died the other day and she asked me to change it.

at first we tried jumpin it and that took forever. finally realized it was pretty dead so went to go buy a new one.

that was the biggest ####ing pain in the ass. pontiac can suck it.

Dreams are intriguing. I remember [vaguely] an entire psych course on dreams way back when i was in college. Did some Googling, does this ring any bells for you Ramsack?

To dream that your arm has been injured, signifies your inability to care for yourself or your helplessness in reaching out to others. You may have been feeling limited and restricted in terms of your freedom or activities. The right arm signifies your outgoing nature and is associated with masculine energy, while your left arm signifies your supportive or nurturing nature and is associated with feminine qualities. Losing either arm may suggest that you are failing to recognize its respective characteristics.

Source: Dream Moods Dream Themes: Body Parts

I know vans suck to work on. I think it was a Pontiac Transport, but to reach the oil filter you need to know how to do yoga. Cause you need to reach behind the passenger side tire and then though the cross member to reach that bastard. Our shop recently bought a 2000 VW passat and we had to get the heads serviced cause timing jumped. Well the way things are set up in there is a pain in ass, I had the hardest time putting the head's back. It's on a angle and you have to align the header with downpipe at the same time your putting the head on the block. After all of that the machine shop didn't put one of heads on the right timing and well the valves were reintroduced to the piston. LOL nice

Reaching out to others yes, and I usually look like a slob, but the last part, it was my left arm, I don't associate anything with which side. It's my left arm probably because that was the arm I wasn't using when working on the receiver and I was leaning on the floor on my left arm. And probably because my brain know if it took my right arm I wouldn't be able to jerk off anymore and I probably would have gone into some sort of eternal catatonic shock and never woken up.

I lucid dream like crazy. I do it all the time. It gets me into trouble because I'll wake up to my alarm in the morning and fall back "asleep" because I think I got up. There have been times where I feel like I've gotten almost halfway through the day just to wake up and see only 5 minutes have passed.

I don't know what to tell you about your dream though. I usually don't have ones anything like that.

I've had many upon many odd dreams that to others would think I'm insane or fed up in the head/sick. Most of mine usually deal with the end of the world in a Christian view and I'm either left on Earth/forgotten or I end up going to Hell. Some are more vivid than others in every aspect but that concept is the most common.

I've had multiple "hero" dreams and the outcome is me usually getting shot but I ultimalty die in my dream. When I was younger I would jump down a flight of stairs in my re occurring dream and wake up win my ears ringing, rapid heart beat and sweaty skin.

A more recent one dealt with my neighbors and myself as kids. We were where I used to live and the shirt of it we were playing tag by throwing hypodermic needles at eachother. I could feel each needle going I to my flesh and feel my self running in my dream.

One of the ones I die in I strongly remember my dad shooting me in the back with a rifle as I'm running away on a metal platform similar to an oil rig. I'm running and yelling out "no dad! Don't kill me!" and I hear the gun shot as hit hits me in the back. As I "die" I feel myself fall from the sky and into the earth as if my fate was damnation.

I'm not attaching any significance to it, I'm just afraid something stupid will happen to my arm and it will get infected and fall off. Either like a physical manifestation from a dream or a psychic prediction. I would discontinue life if I ever lost more than a finger. I'd stop eating and just wither away.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back