The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Discount on Brand New Nissans

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98GSXin

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 2, 2010
Santa Clara, California
Hey Guys. I just wanted to let everybody know that I've been working at the Nissan in Sunnyvale for a little bit now and I've got in good graces with one of the sales managers. He says that he is willing to cut some serious deals for anybody that I can bring in to pick up a new car. The biggest cuts are going to be on 2011 stock that they have on hand and really just want to see leave.

I can get the 2012 cars at below sticker price and the 2011 models at BELOW DEALER COST! I can work in an employee discount on a 2013 model too if that's what anyone is interested in. Here's some examples of what I pulled off last week.

2011 370z Brand New
Sticker Price: $41k
My Price: $35k

2011 Murano Fully Loaded AWD
Sticker Price: $41k
My Price: $33k

2012 Pathfinder V6 8 seater
Sticker Price: $32k
My Price: $25k

2012 Murano Platinum Edition AWD
Sticker Price: $43k
My Price: $36k

I can get similar discounts on the Juke, Rogue, Sentra, Altima, leaf, Xterra, and Frontier. Sorry no Titans or GT-Rs at our dealer...

So if you or anybody you know is thinking of buying new. Send me a pm with the kind of car they want. You know, model, trim, color. I'll go find one in our stock. Talk to my sales manager. Then get back to you with a price.

Please be serious about it though and don't use me just for a dealer quote. If you intend on taking my offers to another dealer to try and get less, it won't happen. They would think you were crazy asking for these kinds of discounts.

So anybody who wants a really good deal on a Nissan, hit me up and I'll see what I can work out. Help me help you guys. :hellyeah:

OH! And I'm also doing detail work out the back door of the shop as well. Very hush hush, but if you want a full car detail, $100 gets you a full wash, wax, shampoo, windows, tires, etc. This kind of service would cost you in the neighborhood of $300 through a dealer. I'll make your car look close to new (as long as it isn't falling apart already haha) See the picture for proof! PM me to make an appointment since I can only do it when there's nothing else to do around the shop.

Attachments

• eclipse 2.jpg
    eclipse 2.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back