The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Discontinuation Notice

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSSA

Supporting Vendor
Jul 26, 2002
Hatfield, Pennsylvania
We are sold out of these, but just wanted to make you all aware.

MD302262 (2G Throttle Body Elbow Gasket) is now a discontinued part and are no longer available.

If you're in need of these, you may want to try to find someone who has some left in stock and grab them while you can.

Making your own shouldn't be a problem but yeah it's kinda sad.

I have been making my own for years. This and many others. Call me a cheap-a**, I have no other excuse.

That said,
Jesus Christ. This makes me so sad.

Yes, it is a cold and lonely feeling for me too. hugs bro LOL!

Sure.

It’s not even close the the original though.

You can trim out an OEM 1G gasket as well. It still doesn’t change the gasket from paper to metal.

Wonder if we could get someone to make a thin metal one like those reproduction mls turbo inlet gaskets. Because I love my OEM gasket. Gonna fight hard to keep it in good shape now. Lol.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back