The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

disapointed with dsmtuners forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mihai clotan

Probationary Member
Sep 13, 2012
ft lauderdale, Florida
I asked for help.a week ago and got 1 reply ...wow ...Whats the point becoming a member ,! I can google any questions and go to read all threads without having yo participate ...the forum asks for.30 ptobationary days from me , i think they have iy back words . I am a member of moyorcycle racing forums , totaly different ...no disrespect yo anyone , just dont find being a memeber helpfull in any way ....have a good weekend guys

Better grammar would help. A lot of us simply ignore posts that are hard to read.

For me personally, if a person doesn't take the time to form sentences, check their spelling, and at least try to appear somewhat intelligent... then I'm usually not going to take the time to respond. But maybe that's just me. :)

No personal attacks !!! riiight ....I was looking for help thats all , my grammar should not affect your kindness or stop you from sharing your vast knowledge :) and then you question my intelligence !!! ignorance is bliss ....

I didn't see you thread a week ago but it's frustrating when people refuse to research then post a thread that no one understands. I posted stuff and no one replies. It's just how many people are on and want to reply.

You got plenty of replies with this one. So I guess your staying? hahaha

Lol ...dush bags ...since when any mechanic or young punk here has advance studies to feel so superior to my spelling errors ...i may not be spelling guru , but i read hours of post here , im not embarresed for my grammatic errors , in the end ...haha , but ok , i can take it . Didnt know.oklahoma and
West virginia was so educated

@boosted97 ...had different expectations from a neighbor....not lazy at all , i read lots of threads here regarding my issues , just didn't find something to help me more understand my problem.

Proper spelling andgrammer goes along way to getting help on a forum. If we can't understand you, how can we help you?

There's so much info on here you don't even need to post really, just search to find it. I've been here for years and hardly post.

Lol ...1. dush bags ...since when any mechanic or young punk here has advance studies to feel so superior to my spelling errors ... 2. i may not be spelling guru , but i read hours of post here , 3. im not embarresed for my grammatic errors , in the end ...haha , but ok , i can take it . 4. Didnt know.oklahoma and
West virginia was so educated

@boosted97 ...had different expectations from a neighbor....not lazy at all , i read lots of threads here regarding my issues , just didn't find something to help me more understand my problem.

Replies to your post
1. It's douche bags
2. You think?
3. Tard pride?
4. By all of your previous posts I'm assuming you don't know much, so....

LOLROFL:D

Besides proper spelling and grammar are part of the forum rules. Its required. Someone could report everyone of your posts and have your threads closed.

I'm surprised the mods have put up with it this long. I mean really, how long does it take to form actual sentences? :rolleyes:

Maybe a honduh would be a better fit

Find a new hobby like sewing or gardening.

or that ^^ ROFL

Besides proper spelling and grammar are part of the forum rules. Its required. Someone could report everyone of your posts and have your threads closed.

I'm surprised the mods have put up with it this long. I mean really, how long does it take to form actual sentences? :rolleyes:

Maybe a honduh would be a better fit

or that ^^ ROFL

I"d be more.concerned with your weak a$$ build in that 91 sled then my spelling .

Mihai, your initial post here asking for help with your vacuum lines was posted in the Southeast regional forum, how many responses did you expect to receive? This is a WORLD-WIDE forum of DSM enthusiasts and had you posted in the tech forums, like the Newbie Forum for instance, you would have gotten so many responses you probably wouldn't have known which one to believe.

As far as grammar goes, when you created your screen name here and agreed to our sites rules you also agreed to use proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Some members here aren't from the states and English isn't their first language, however, they still try to post the best they can which is all we ask.

If you can do a quick Google search and find what you're looking for then why are you asking for help on DSMTuners?

:dsm:

Obvoiusly it was help that i was looking for . Maybe something i missed searching threads , something that was going to point me into right direction. Instead , when i expressed my disappointment due to no replys , i got jumped by forum "good guys" . A simple " post in newbie" would have done the job.
As far as grammar , common , you serious!!!!i type ffrom a phone , even if i wasn't i have no intention in breaking your upscale rules of punctuation , its funny enough your expectations considering the amount of foreign languages spoken in US
This is suppose to be a place of friendship not of personal attacks towards others ability of spelling ...if you set rules , set them to be effective and equal for all members .
Further more , a proven member , attacking a newbie for asking for help , should be sanctioned . they set an example for new comers . If all proven members are getting frustrated with newbies asking for help ,why not call this forum " ALL AMERICAN EXPERT DSMers", "no second language spoken newbies allowed
And yes , im European , my spelling and punctuation will not always be anpoint , however my respect for others will always be there and i won't bash someone just ### his asking for help and I'm internet tough guy. ....sad

I'm willing to bet most of us type on here with our phones, yet we still do OK.

The main reason I think they want good spelling and such is when someone tries searching for a thread on let's say, throttle body, if is spelled throtl boby they are not going to find it even though the answer they are looking for is in that thread.

Doesn't matter- you wouldn't have gotten far in our tech forums with grammar that shitty and careless.

Take some pride in your posts and we'll take pride in our replies to you. Show our site's rules the same respect you obviously demand from daily life and you'll be amazed how it benefits you during your stay.

If you want to go, nobody's stopping you- but starting bullshit threads like this one doesn't automatically make you a better person.

P.S.- Typing from a phone is no excuse for not following the rules. Try explaining to a cop that the reason you got pulled over for speeding is because your car simply doesn't go that slow and see how well it goes over.

I know your phone can type- it's up to the user to choose to type *properly*. You're not the only guy using this site from a phone, you know.

I just gave you a simple, "post in the Newbie forum and you'll get answers". So, from now on, I highly recommend that if you've got tech questions that you do so.

Posting from a phone is no excuse for poor grammar/spelling/punctuation, we don't let other members get away with it and neither will you. All we ask is that you maintain 5th grade spelling and punctuation as you type. This is copied directly from the rules you agreed to when you created your account here and also every time you post...
Use proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation/capitalization - no texting or instant messaging lingo (in our Tech Forums). It makes your post easier to read and understand, and it helps our search feature find your post. If you use Internet Explorer please download and use the "iespell" feature (spellcheck). Firefox users have it built in.

however my respect for others will always be there and i won't bash someone just ### his asking for help and I'm internet tough guy. ....sad
That's great, however, you've already lost any credibility of not trying to be an "internet tough guy" since you've already been dis-respectful.
I"d be more.concerned with your weak a$$ build in that 91 sled then my spelling .

:dsm:

Swiftkey 3 is an amazing keyboard mod for Android. I type like a real a-hole in my phone and it does an amazing job correcting my horrendous typos. It might help you type in a way that is actually readable. As far as everything else is concerned: I can't help but feel we're being trolled.

And telling me a " hundah" is better fit or " pick up sewing "is full of respect!!!!!hahaha , ok. I just spoke out loud my observation . My apologize to 91stocker , as he should apologize to his ride .
Ok , i will from now use a spelling program , and if i ever have the need to get ripped to shreds , i will post to newbie section.

Swiftkey 3 is an amazing keyboard mod for Android. I type like a real a-hole in my phone and it does an amazing job correcting my horrendous typos.

Thank you my man !!, its the first positive reply i got so far ....suddenly i don't feel as I'm about to get shot for not using a comma. ;) or called a retard by strangers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back