The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Resolved Different stock 2G Fuel Rails? (pics for reference)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedTurboEclipse

20+ Year Contributor
Jul 29, 2002
Bay Area, California
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Both were from 2gs. the one on top was from a 95 GSX, the one installed is from a 98 GST.

Didn't realize they were different until I looked closely. As far as I could tell the only difference is the circled areas. Don't think the cars were modified prior to me owning it.

Just thought I showed this for reference, this was new to me.

I did use both and the one above with the open indentation seem to fit the injectors better as it leaves more play for the harness I guess? But other than that was all.

Just one of those perhaps useless but things you may have not known.

Last edited by a moderator:
Early 95's (1994.01.1 - 1995.01.3) used MD185372, the rest used MD322834.

Regarding MD185372 (which is superseded by MD322834), ASA says:

"The old fuel delivery pipe required the injector support to prevent the injector from turning. The new delivery pipe is of a shape which helps to prevent the injector from turning. This makes the use of the injector support unnecessary."

The injector support is the little clip that holds the injector on.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back