The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Difference between 2G RS and GS

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomcat80

20+ Year Contributor
Dec 16, 2002
Stavanger (Norway), Europe
Whats the differences between a Eclipse RS and a GS. Does the GS have more options...better stereo and power windows etc?? is this all?

RS has black door handles and mirrors, no side skirts, sometimes now sunroof, sometimes no spoiler, usually manual windows and doorlocks...

GS has color matched handles and mirrors, sideskirts, sunroof, spoiler, and electric windows and doorlocks...

Items The GS has that the RS dont:

4 wheel disc brakes
50/50 rear split seat
power options, locks, windows, mirrors, sunroof(unless purchased when car was bought)
painted door handles, mirrors
Foglights
16" rims
rear wiper
Side skirts
different lower doorpanels
6 speaker sound system

does the RS come with harnesses in place for those things? likew the doors if say u have an all power doors from a antoehr car. would it plug right in or would u have to do something. and if u have to do something explain please. alos with sunroof?. power seats? cruise control?

Refer to my post in your other thread. I explained it fairly well there so you won't have to go through some of the misery i went through =P

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back