The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Difference AGP SBR MUTT

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yhype

20+ Year Contributor
Nov 3, 2002
Thurmont, Maryland
Alright i have been confused in what the difference is between the AGP, SBR, and MUTT turbos. I believe that the SBR GT series and AGP LR series and are pretty much the same but what is the difference. Are MUTT turbos the as these to series or are they different as i think? thanks :dsm: :thumb:

1 Mutt= all garrett standard bearing with the mitsu exaust housing

2 AGP LR series= Garrett GT full ball bearing turbos with mitus exaust housings

3 SBR GT series= Garrett GT full ball bearing turbos with mitsu exaust housings

Cant wait to se what these turbos will do next year. But as you can tell the mutts are different from AGP and SBR due to the standard bearings and older wheels as compared to BB center sections, and all new and effiecent GT wheels, but you do have to run oil from the head with a 10micron filter($100) and you MUST water cool the center cartrage.

~John

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back