The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

2G dieing problem - electrical?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SaskTSI

Proven Member
Aug 17, 2019
St. Brieux, SK_Canada
Alright so I've searched and have found nothing about anyone having the same symptoms I'm having, I was driving the car to the lake for ice fishing and when I got there I let it run for a while then I shut it off, went to start it to move and it started but boom no power steering, I thought weird, but whatever I'll look into it later. Well it was cold so I let the car run and it stalled. I've never had this problem before, I went to start the car and there was absolutely 0 power, my headlight and taillights work when I turn the switch but the cluster doesnt light up and nothing in the interior works. Car wont crank or nothing. Left key on wiggled some grounds assuming that was the issue and no avail. Left the car for about 20 minutes and went back to it and it had all power and started. Now I cant drive it anywhere because this keeps happening, I will be driving down the highway and boom no hesitation, stuttering or anything, it just stalls. Wont start for another 30min or so, any ideas? It's really irritating that I cant find the issue

There is a fuse on the engine bay box, it’s label as fuse (+B), check if it’s tight it is held by 2 bolts under the box, make sure they are tight and clean, also make sure it is good, you have to remove it to see it if it is good, it can be Brocken and make false contact with vibration.

The fuse supplies current to the inside of the car (gauges, switch etc, etc).

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back