The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Diehard DSM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

90TSiAWD_FPGreen

5+ Year Contributor
Feb 18, 2018
Holden, Louisiana
I am a diehard fan of DSMs. My first was a brand new 1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX. The All Wheel Drive and 14B Turbo spoiled me. Over time I got into Mustangs. I sold the Eclipse above for a very clean, very, very fast 69 Mustang Grande with the 351 Cleveland in it. Also owned a 1996 GT Convertible. All the Mustangs are gone. My pride and joy now is my 1990 Eagle Talon TSi AWD with it's FP Green.

Welcome back. I'm a rarity, still owning (and very soon hope to be driving again) my '92 Talon TSi AWD stick shift, that I bought new over 28 years ago. Been driving a somewhat beat-up 2010 Kia Rio LX for the past few years, that I've been fixing and restoring as well, and hoping to sell it next year and go back to driving the Talon exclusively (can't afford and don't need to own and drive 2 cars). I don't exactly have a large basis of comparison, but it's definitely the nicest car I've driven and owned.

Do you have any plans for your new/old Talon? Mine had a bad clutch, seized calipers, and tons of rust and grime and a bunch of other issues that I've been fixing for the past 5 or so months, and the work's nearing completion. Should be drivable next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to hear you have come back to the DSM world.. While it`s true the Mustang is fast they are a dime a dozen., one on every corner. Your 90 is unique.

Welcome back. I'm a rarity, still owning (and very soon hope to be driving again) my '92 Talon TSi AWD stick shift, that I bought new over 28 years ago. Been driving a somewhat beat-up 2010 Kia Rio LX for the past few years, that I've been fixing and restoring as well, and hoping to sell it next year and go back to driving the Talon exclusively (can't afford and don't need to own and drive 2 cars). I don't exactly have a large basis of comparison, but it's definitely the nicest car I've driven and owned.

Do you have any plans for your new/old Talon? Mine had a bad clutch, seized calipers, and tons of rust and grime and a bunch of other issues that I've been fixing for the past 5 or so months, and the work's nearing completion. Should be drivable next week.

Thank you Widgmaster. Your Eclipse is unique too. Oh, and I like the boat. We have a small bass boat and I love being on the water so much, I could live on it.

XC92, I have a busted 2nd gear right now so it's under the car cover. I bought a used standard from someone on here. I will be swapping them soon. Then I plan on sending the busted one to Jack's Transmission in Colorado Springs for his strong, not stock, rebuild. I think it's needed seeing as how I can't keep my foot off the gas.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back