The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Die snow, die so violently...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NE Ohio has the worst weather. One minute it will be sunny and 60 and 2 hours later it will be 25 degrees colder and raining. Anyone living in this are can attest to this. But Spring is close.. I can feel it in my bones.. haha!

It's -20 C here and it's supposed to start snowing again this afternoon. It snowed in November and we haven't seen the ground since. This SUCKS!!!!

Yup I'm in Toronto and its freezing with lots of snow. I just wish I had my 1g on the road for some awd fun, after all I bought it for weather just like this.

I hope we get dumped on again...i love snow...i snowboard 1-2 times per week...the more the merrier.

Seriously?! It's almost April :cry:

You suck New York :notgood:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

It was low 40's for a week or so then last night we got 7 inches out of no where...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back