The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Die snow, die so violently...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I've heard the east coast is having lots of trouble with unusually high snowfall.
It's been abnormally warm here... lots of 60 degree days (10-20% humidity, is nice :D ).
I've heard it's the solar flares?

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not to fond of driving in all the snow that ny/pa is getting. I hear other places got it worse as well. The snow plows take forever to get around but once they do its not too bad to drive in. I cant wait for the summer

I only got an inch here, but i'm about as far south as you can be in RI.

Northern RI has gotten at least a foot more than i have over the course of the winter.

I hear you dude. Although we don't even get enough of a warm up to melt most of it untill at leasr mid to late may. Then we get to deal with major flooding. Woo hoo.

stuck in a airport right now waiting for the plane to get ready...... I am damn sick of it, 14 inches on friday, 4 and counting today :mad:

It was 85 degrees here, with 90% humidity. I hate it, it just gets worse from here on out. :notgood: I can deal with the cold, but I hate it being 95+ degrees with 100% humidity. In the summer I can go outside for less than 2 minutes, and I will start sweating no matter what.

I miss snowboarding...

Last edited by a moderator:
I use to like the snow when I was a child, now I would rather be in the heat of the summer at the beach than a winter full of cold and snow. With that said Jax, FL is pretty nice right now:thumb:

Totally agree with you spawned. I'm up in northern NY and my drive way has been melted and dry on 3 different occasions and now I find myself out shoveling this morning. This winter seems like we have gotten hit with alot of snow.

Shoot, last week was a warm week. All 7 days 60's and 70 degrees, sunny, great car workin' weather! Then we hit Monday; back to cold, rain, and snow... sad day

I hear you. I'm at work staring at the 20 ft snow burms. I can't see the buildings on the other side of the street.

We got enough snow tonight to make the pavement wet. Colorado has been unusually dry down low.

I don't mean to sound like an ass, but "Wherefore?" means "for what reason?" So its more like, "Winter, wherefore art thou Winter?" or maybe "Spring, wherefore have you not arrived?" Idk, I learned that on the internet when school didn't make sense...I hate Shakespeare...

For all you people saying how warm it is and you didnt get snow i hope you get a violent case of explosive diarrhea at the worst possible time today.

We got 3 feet of snow in one month where I am at in New York.

Who would've thought a bunch of DSMer's would be complaining of snow. I'm enjoying every minute of it in my Talon.

However, I really want autocross season to arrive....LOL:hellyeah:

Last night it snowed in my hood, and later today its going to be 60*. But my car is in peices right now so.... Its kinda sucks..

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back