The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Did my buddy get ripped off?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xcelr8n

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 31, 2003
toronto, Ontario_Canada
I tried and I tried to talk my buddy out of buying a civic, but hes hooked, he wouldnt have it any other way. It has a B18B1 motor, LS vtec, and a gsr transmission, with 60,000 km each. It is a nice looking car professionally lowered, decent system, and other accessories. The body has 160,000km on it, the guy wanted 9,200 he paid 8,500 canadian. heres the autotrader pic, tell me wat you think.
http://www.trader.ca/Search/Enlarge...=9250&region=800&makeid=64&Categoryid=1&CAT=1

i don't think it's that bad really, i think he got a good price for those mods and that car w/low miles

I'd roll in that. :cool:

For that money he could of gotten a just as nice DSM , but its his car not mine, it looks nice but for 8-9gs i wouldnt buy it

Originally posted by v8 hunter
For that money he could of gotten a just as nice DSM , but its his car not mine, it looks nice but for 8-9gs i wouldnt buy it
it was canadian money

Originally posted by thehyena

it was canadian money
oh ok so that work to about6-7gs yeah i ok that reasonableOMG

CANADA - Good prices - good strip clubs- good buds
but i might be losing my job because of Canadians:mad:

To put it into perspective in canadian dollars, my talon one year older, cost half as much. and it has less original klicks.
And another thing is that I have never been pulled over by cops, and guaranteed when he hits the streets he'll get tickets left right and centre.

ay doncha know you spelled center the canadian wierd way

:p j/p wit ya man

eeeeh hows a boot you stop pickin on me eh boi

Do canadians hate the show south park?
becasue of the characters Terrance and Phillip
I was just woundering....

whos is Strange Brew?

you have never seen strange brew???? go rent it man! =)

what aboot canadien bacon =) another strange movie

Originally posted by djpast

you have never seen strange brew???? go rent it man! =)

what aboot canadien bacon =) another strange movie
Cnadian Bacon is a funny movie, Strange brew i'll check that out!

Lets not let this become a canuck/yankee thing; a'ight? ;)

Do canadians hate the show south park?
becasue of the characters Terrance and Phillip
I was just woundering....
When I first saw that i was like dayyyum there stickin it to us, but its all good, Our Niagara falls is nicer then your Niagara Falls, :p

Oh, Canada, our home and native land...

I love the low Alcohol taxes, young tail in the bars (legally) and strong exchange rate. Victoria BC and Vancouver=Paradise.

Curious does anyone have any actual input towards this car. Thanks.

Originally posted by xcelr8n

When I first saw that i was like dayyyum there stickin it to us, but its all good, Our Niagara falls is nicer then your Niagara Falls, :p
Hey i wasnt tryin to make fun, sorry....i was just woundering if people there even get south park or even watch it? just because of them insulting canadians

93 Honda? It doesn't look good either. You should have smacked him over the head instead of letting him get it. Who cares what it has? I feel sorry for Civic owners, they spend so much money on their cars, and they get next to nothing out of it.

Originally posted by BD1
93 Honda? It doesn't look good either. You should have smacked him over the head instead of letting him get it. Who cares what it has? I feel sorry for Civic owners, they spend so much money on their cars, and they get next to nothing out of it.
The car does look good trust me, we went through it, and had it inspected by a mechanic the inside is sooo mint, momo wheel, carbon fibre gauges, shaved handles, its nice, nice and slow but still nice.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back